Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Killing Vette

SithKoriandr
01.01.2013 , 12:47 PM | #11
Gault! Because I never wanted to pick him up in the first place. Where's my BH honor?!

Khayleth
01.01.2013 , 01:23 PM | #12
Your best bet for companions you don't like is to unlock sith pureblood, any companion that fails a mission or annoys you? Backhand them across the face several times, always makes me feel better. XD
Raid progression no one cares about. Unimpressive quote or one liner. Uninteresting guild name. List of characters with their level and class symbol.

DreksOrden
01.01.2013 , 01:44 PM | #13
I kinda like Vette, I mean who else constantly makes fun of Baras with you

excellio
01.01.2013 , 05:57 PM | #14
Has this become the 'Hated Companions' thread? Because I really dislike Kaliyo.
Blasters are underrated. Shivs are fun. Long live the Republic!

Swaption
01.01.2013 , 07:19 PM | #15
An extra companion means more crafting missions...

Duduneco
01.01.2013 , 08:41 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
Never heard of being able to kill Vette before. I thought it was Quinn the one you could kill.
In beta, if shocked Vette enough, she would eventually go insane and commit suicide by throwing herself out the airlock.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

Forgon
01.01.2013 , 10:33 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Duduneco View Post
In beta, if shocked Vette enough, she would eventually go insane and commit suicide by throwing herself out the airlock.
... I want that option back....
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

AlexDougherty
01.02.2013 , 06:42 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Diplomaticus View Post
I have never even done space missions, but it sounds to me like she's just scared for her life in that scenario, not for theirs.
I doubt it, I know they have to play so that the lines are appropriate for being in and out of a shock collar, but she had shown no fear in her voice at any stage, in fact when she says "do you have to destrot that" she sounds vaguely disgusted to me.

As I've said I never found her annoying on missions, just the space missions, I just want them to remove those two lines and put something better in, even her saying "maybe avoid that" would be better.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Vlad_Dracul_
01.02.2013 , 07:17 AM | #19
Generally, I am for possibility to kill companions, like was in Beta. I dont know, why some noobs must kill everyone on ship lol

Quote: Originally Posted by excellio View Post
Has this become the 'Hated Companions' thread? Because I really dislike Kaliyo.
IMO worst are Skadge and Akaavi.

TalonVII
01.02.2013 , 10:18 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Vlad_Dracul_ View Post
Generally, I am for possibility to kill companions, like was in Beta. I dont know, why some noobs must kill everyone on ship lol

IMO worst are Skadge and Akaavi.
Akaavi is AWESOME. Probably one of the best melee companions you can have. If you are a scoundrel and have a tough situation, pull akaavi out and heal her and let her kill everything.

Blasphemy!
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor