Legacy help

gerough

It depends on what you mean "gear available" at your level? What gear?

Your legacy level merely unlocks the ability to purchase certain things in the a legacy panel.

For gear, you could either get some credits and buy good armor off the GTN or get equipment from quests on planets.

Your best option to get money is to take a small break from leveling and work on gathering skills. Gathering resources and selling them on the GTN can net you a lot of credits (just search for those materials first to see how much they are selling for per unit).

You will be surprised how many credits a level 50 will pay for low level materials just because they are working on a new craft and don't want to go get it themselves.

thanks for the response, Im talking about acquiring the gear from a legacy vendor, which Im pretty sure I had that question answered earlier today. At the end of chapters I can access inheritance missions. Idk, I'll just keep playing until I figure it out. Thank you again for taking time to respond

thanks for the response, Im talking about acquiring the gear from a legacy vendor, which Im pretty sure I had that question answered earlier today. At the end of chapters I can access inheritance missions. Idk, I'll just keep playing until I figure it out. Thank you again for taking time to respond

One of your end-of-chapter-1 rewards will be an Inheritance Mainhand Weapon Kit. This can be traded for an Artifact-grade level-14 mainhand weapon from a vendor on your capital world. It will be of sufficient quality to last a character until he reaches level 20 or so. Since characters typically finish chapter 1 in the early 30s, this should be a hint that the weapon is meant to help leveling an alt.

I recently hit lvl 2 legacy and I see there is gear available at my lvl but I have no idea how to start working towards it. Any help would be great, lvl 25 sith marauder

The Legacy Vendors have 2 sets of armor per class that depend on your Legacy level. They are empty shells (contain no mods) and do not depend on your character's level (only the Legacy level).

The "Renowned" set requires Legacy level 10 to be equipped. The "Exalted" set requires Legacy level 20 to be equipped. (They can be purchased at any time, but only equipped once you reach the relevant Legacy level.)

Hope that helps.