Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

natashina
01.01.2013 , 12:03 AM | #4711
Oh and Zandilar? Make sure you update your SGRA FAQ link. The one you've got isn't up to date. The current one has the Hall Hood tweets, the info about Disney, the videos to both Daniel Erickson's quote about SGRs as well as Gabe's comment. It also has the info about the ratings for both here in the US and the PEGI for ToR.

Look for it as "Heart of a Jedi" in my signature.

The More You Know!

By the way, I think we need to see more of our versions of the part of the sig that Kioma and I are using. I changed mine to EA because Disney really isn't going to have an impact on ToR for quite some time. EA, on the other hand...

Edit: I just now remembered that I had done a CSR ticket when I started emailing. I think I sent it out on the 8th or the 9th. Should I send out another one?

This is a great idea and it couldn't hurt. I do feel tonight isn't probably the best time for some posters. I know a few of them are going to be drinking this evening and I'm sure the anger and frustration would be harder to control tonight. I guess everyone should go for it over the next day or so. I'll be writing the press tomorrow. Ugh, tomorrow is going to be busy in the house cleaning and emailing departments.

Oh well, it's for the greater good.

natashina
01.01.2013 , 12:56 AM | #4712
Last post for a bit. I wanted to share this with you guys.

This is from George Takei via Facebook. I think we all need the morale boost.

I'm trying to go into 2013 on a positive note. I know I'm not a miracle worker, but I want to try to help you all do the same.

Quote:
George Takei

At the end of each year, I look back and am amazed at how many unexpected gifts life continues to bring, even for someone who has lived as many years as I have. I truly never know what to expect, but that keeps me young at heart and still filled with wonderment. Have a happy and safe celebration tonight, and may you all live long and prosper. Here's to a great 2013.
Here's to fighting for equality, although for a different tale.

We're standing up for what we believe in, even if it's for A Galaxy Far Far Away.

Anglvamp
01.01.2013 , 02:21 AM | #4713
Whoooooooo, happy new years everyone. Just here for hugs and kisses and to show my continued support for this. Keep fighting the good fight, up with love, down with bigotry!

Also, up with rum, hehe, possibly down since I am drinking it.

^.^

amnie
01.01.2013 , 06:37 AM | #4714
I hope you've all made it savely into the new year. may 2013 be more kind to us (and I guess the game in general, because apart from this I really do like it still. *sigh*)

Tatile
01.01.2013 , 06:54 AM | #4715
Quote: Originally Posted by Revanchis View Post
There's fan fiction and fan art for that. People come to Bioware games for their excellently written stories and characters.
You have to be careful if you're posting it on the site though. I don't know how often the mods go in to the Fan Art/Fiction section, but they seem to be relatively relaxed over there, possibly because those boards aren't high traffic areas, like General.

techwitch
01.01.2013 , 08:51 AM | #4716
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
I just hear comments of discrimination, when a lot of it seems to be people wanting the sexy yuri/yaoi fantasy in their head, and using words such as discrimation to try to fight for what they want.
What, and only straights get to fantasize about sex with drop dead gorgeous people? That's a bit hypocritical, don't you think?
Choosing to limit one's vision is not the path to enlightenment. I prefer a world where there are limitless possibilities.

techwitch
01.01.2013 , 09:56 AM | #4717
Happy New Year, everyone! Here's to hoping for a brighter future, and less of the darkness that brought our hearts to new lows! Hahaha! I play Lightside Siths, so I can get away with levity and kindness! Anyway, keep the faith! Our work will see fruitiousness! Love and hugs all around, or handshakes and toasts where close proximity is not desired.
Choosing to limit one's vision is not the path to enlightenment. I prefer a world where there are limitless possibilities.

Revanchis
01.01.2013 , 10:02 AM | #4718
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
You have to be careful if you're posting it on the site though. I don't know how often the mods go in to the Fan Art/Fiction section, but they seem to be relatively relaxed over there, possibly because those boards aren't high traffic areas, like General.
Hah, that's what other sites are for. In fact there are site just for posting adult content like that.

Happy New Years, hopefully this year ends up better than the last.

RevansSoul
01.01.2013 , 10:03 AM | #4719
Yep happy new year everyone!

Maybe these links have already been posted but wanted to put it here:

http://www.mmomeltingpot.com/2012/12...r-romances-go/

http://www.swtorstrategies.com/2012/...tionships.html

I don't mind waiting for this content, I understand perfectly that there's higher priorities right now. But BioWare's ostrich approach on this is just

Tatile
01.01.2013 , 10:32 AM | #4720
If anyone lives near BW:Austin... I'd make them myself, but I don't think Bioware has an England branch (also gel food colouring is probably expensive from Lakeland and stuff.)

Does Bioware have an England branch?