Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disable Error Text

Roiz
06.08.2012 , 02:02 PM | #151
This is really frustrating i see wall of red text rather my character. Are any option to turn it off?

Ampalaea
07.07.2012 , 09:13 AM | #152
I really regret that have resubed in the game..I thought after so months and so many major patches it will be at least playable now...

I was one of the major wow bashers but you guys made me realize that Blizzard is ages in front of you...
5 months!5 months and still no option to turn the biospamm off? the worst troll in the MMO's would have stopped spamming players after 5 months.... Jesus Christ

EDIT: for all of you the clever and very professional players that talked about the noobs that using macros. have you ever tried to use keybinds?or you are still clickers??have you ever bound a spell to the mouse wheel? when some spells do the same thing and have cooldown yes I spamm them! I spam Zealous strike and strike when I want to gain focus and then I spam my cauterize, overlord saber too!

PitiVanDal
07.11.2012 , 06:17 AM | #153
Is that really so hard to add this 1 option? Turn on/off error text messages? I'm really disappointed :/ I understand that you have some problems as when I stuck in a tree on novare cost or in the wall on the voidstar. I even can understand that you didn't give me medals for fast winning match as rest of my team - sh...t happens. But this problem isn't something what happen from time to time and not only to 1 player/customer. So please add this 1 small option :/
Cichodajka Kalmanawardze

nhyc
07.14.2012 , 06:04 PM | #154
1.3 is here and nothing happened. sad story shame on u bw.

Vocar
08.02.2012 , 07:35 PM | #155
Just going to bump this up again.
Please add a option to turn the error messages off. I really don't know who actually wants these to start with.
"He who controls the past commands the future. He who commands the future conquers the past."

Kane

vonWolfenstein
08.18.2012 , 05:49 AM | #156
I would like to give a big salute to the developers for acknowledge this problem. I know you will fix it sooner or later.
No sex and no private property made Wolfie turn to the dark side.
"I don't like things that are different."

SSG_Whitley
08.26.2012 , 09:27 PM | #157
Sadly SWTOR will go the way Galaxies did. The play base is walking away, Subs are dropping every month and on Sept 26 another death blow will land. (Yes I know sad but face it I bet there's more than just a few that will go play Pandas) Wake up Bioware and Lucas Arts. Fix the game before your left with a product no one is willing to play anymore.

Ophe
12.01.2012 , 12:33 PM | #158
I'm really sorry but... the inability to handle something as simple as this is one of the big reasons for me giving up this game. In no other MMO I've played I have been forced to endure spam like this.

How hard would it be to add an option to allow us to get this info in the chatbox instead? How hard would it be to allow us to move the position this text gets spammed away from the middle of the screen? How hard would it be to add a some options under flytext to allow us getting rid of the "Not ready yet" messages?

Thealon
01.01.2013 , 07:43 AM | #159
The game is out now more than 1 year and we are at patch 1.6.x and still, no option to turn off / move away this stupid red error messages !!!
... and if death will not find us victoriously, at least he should find us fighting!

leeamy
01.07.2013 , 07:32 PM | #160
This needs fix please add option bioware to disable this