Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sage Gear

Foambreaker
12.29.2012 , 12:29 PM | #1
Terrible. All my other chars have nice looking sets, but not my sage, and the endgame is worse.

Lets see, rain gutter shoulders (PvE) or rags (PvP) that look like they previously belonged to a WoW shamman.

Rasal
12.29.2012 , 12:33 PM | #2
Then switch out the mods?

Foambreaker
12.29.2012 , 12:37 PM | #3
To what, none of the sage outfits look good?

and don't even get me started onthe headgear

Aebrynis
12.31.2012 , 06:05 PM | #4
I swapped all the Sage's armor mods into some Republic Officer's pants and a Republic Dancer's Top. I'd rather my Sage look like a green-skinned trailer-park diva than what those armor sets look like .

UltimateKrucible
12.31.2012 , 06:16 PM | #5
Yeah - just switch it out to adaptive gear or any orange stuff, really.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

Stoofa
12.31.2012 , 06:26 PM | #6
I like the more expensive legacy Consular set - so I use that for PvE.
For PvP I'm currently using the Cartel Market Inquisitor set - although that might change.
Not cheap moving over end-game mods etc to new armour, but once you have a set you like you're laughing.

nateslice
12.31.2012 , 08:22 PM | #7
I remember buying a nice-looking custom tan tunic from a vendor for my Sage. I think it was on Tatooine. It might also have been on Nar Shaddaa. It actually looks pretty sharp!

I later ditched it for that "Covert" chestpiece you can get from a Cartel Pack. My Sage is a body type 3 female Miralukka, and that Covert top looks nice with all her muscles; it looks like she's just wearing that sports-bra-type undershirt that all females have under their clothes. It shows off her arms and her abs without being too skimpy. I found a mostly-grey skirt that actually sort of goes with that undershirt on the GTN, so I'm pretty happy with her look for now.
Star Wars goodness from Richard Cheese:
Star Wars Cantina
The Imperial March

Mowermanx
12.31.2012 , 08:39 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Foambreaker View Post
Terrible. All my other chars have nice looking sets, but not my sage, and the endgame is worse.

Lets see, rain gutter shoulders (PvE) or rags (PvP) that look like they previously belonged to a WoW shamman.
I don't like any of the end game sets.
All my toons are decked out in oranges found in random drops, player made, and I use some random parts of the end game gear, boots/gloves/pants maybe.
I bought a second ship storage slot specifically for every orange I came across, because I found while some parts may look ordinary by themselves, paired with another random piece can look really great. I spent hrs mixing and matching for decent looks and came up with some really good combos.
Forget about set bonuses, they are not needed, and just find the look you're after. but If youre anal about the set bonuses, use your black hole comms to buy the armour mods that has the bonus on it.