Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your Companion Dream-Team

Boice
12.30.2012 , 03:17 PM | #21
I would take to my Smuggler
- Bowdaar
- Guss Tuno
- Risha
- HK-51
- Blizz
Perfect team ever

SithKoriandr
12.30.2012 , 06:27 PM | #22
For any character and not in any perticular order (and only the ones I know of so far)...

T7 (he's your R2!)
Quinn (he's the male eye candy of the series, and for the most part I've liked him...except for that one part)
Mako (she's the female eye candy of the series, and I've just loved her personality)
Risha (I like her! I just can't decide if it's her personality or being voiced by Tara Strong)

The fifth I'm still deciding! Do I want the chewbacca-esque companion in there? Vette, as I love her personality too. One I haven't gotten to yet, since I havent gotten to 50 on all classes yet? Tough choices for the 5th slot!

TalonVII
12.31.2012 , 12:48 PM | #23
My team?

Well i could go the charlie's angels route:

Elara
Mako
Nadia
Kira
Jaesa

Or i could go for the BA route:
Blizz
Tanno Vik
Scourge
Avaki
Andronikos

But dream team:
SCORPIO[to have a droid on the team]
Risha[need a good first mate and mechanic]
Blizz[comic relief]
Kira[need a jedi]
Doc[need a medic]
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight

Duduneco
12.31.2012 , 01:57 PM | #24
SW
DS Jaesa, Quinn, Xalek, HK-47, LT. Pierce

IA
Kaliyo, Dr. Lokin, Temple, Broonmark, Talos

SI
Khem Val, Lord Scourge, Vector, Ashara, Skadge

BH
Andronikos, Mako, Tanno Vik, Vette, Gault
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

Bleeters
12.31.2012 , 02:05 PM | #25
Dorne, Doc, Mako, Lokin, Talos.

I can see it now. One day, I'd stub my toe on something whilst walking around the ship. All five would immediately drop what they were doing and descend from every direction like ravenous vultures, barraging me with kolto and yelling to hold still, be more careful and to desist by order of the Imperial Reclamation Service.

Drackkor
12.31.2012 , 05:52 PM | #26
I think the lack of companion involvement made this game boring at lvl 50. It was suppose to be a story driven mmo not a loot one. plus 3000 years from now in the game the lightsabers kill with one wing and a blaster kills with one shot so armor and weapon mods are useless then.