Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you regain a planet quest after abandoning it?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
How do you regain a planet quest after abandoning it?

Elementlord
12.31.2012 , 02:24 AM | #1
I accidentally abandoned the Corellia planet quest(Specifically at the part right after Axial park)while deleting some heroics on my Sith Marauder, and I looked everywhere in axial park and the spaceport but I couldn't find anywhere to pick it up again.

Is this even possile or am I stuck?

JacksonMo
12.31.2012 , 04:31 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Elementlord View Post
I accidentally abandoned the Corellia planet quest(Specifically at the part right after Axial park)while deleting some heroics on my Sith Marauder, and I looked everywhere in axial park and the spaceport but I couldn't find anywhere to pick it up again.

Is this even possile or am I stuck?
It would be from where you picked it up in the first place.

Elementlord
12.31.2012 , 11:31 AM | #3
The problem is, i believe I transitioned quests inside a story instance, and I can't go back in. And I Already checked the original questgiver for the line several times.

Roalmo
12.31.2012 , 03:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JacksonMo View Post
It would be from where you picked it up in the first place.
Unfortunately "planet quests" are NOT recoverable. CS will not help as it "can't be done".

JacksonMo
12.31.2012 , 09:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
Unfortunately "planet quests" are NOT recoverable. CS will not help as it "can't be done".
Ah! I get confused. There are different types of quests. Bonus series, companion and class quests can't be dropped.
The bonus ones can be especially annoying. I had to go back to tatooine and complete the entire chain at 50 because it wouldn't let me abandon the darn thing. And it's a long drawn out chain.