Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New star wars movies

Zekman
12.31.2012 , 02:43 PM | #11
I thougth the Movie is scheduled for release in 2015 not 2014, Disney is supposed to announce the Director in January.

Zekman
12.31.2012 , 02:52 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DrowNoble View Post
With Disney spending $4 billion on the Star Wars franchise I think they are going to be very careful with what they do with Episode 7. Star Wars "credibility" took a hit with the awful prequel trilogy. Add to that Lucas continuing to mess with the original movies really soured some people on Star Wars in general.

Best I would hope for would be the Thrawn Trilogy in movie form. Though I'm doubtful about that since the actors are a tad old to reprise their parts. They could use the tech from Tron Legacy to make them younger, but that would raise the cost of the movie even more.

What I hope is Ep 7 to focus on the [I]story[I] more than just pretty effects. If I want a fancy SFX riddled movie with no story or acting, I'll watch a Michael Bay movie.
I agree on the Tron CGI that made Flynn look young...do that with the rest of the group...it would suck if they would have to hire a whole new cast.

CTFoxhound
01.01.2013 , 08:15 AM | #13
2015 Christmas if they are lucky. It's 2013 now and they still aren't even close to begin filming. Not sure where you got 2014 from... my bet is it will be pushed back to spring 2016. They want to make these good and not rushed.

Hiramas
01.01.2013 , 09:11 AM | #14
said this countless times, will say it again: Do an old Republic movie please!
Republic Jedi Guardian - former RP-PVP Jen'Jidal
Can you please give us Server Transfers, so I can get back to a RP Server? Thanks.

turnoverla-page
01.01.2013 , 10:25 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Hiramas View Post
said this countless times, will say it again: Do an old Republic movie please!
they said they are going to go 7,8,9 first but thy still want to be dong movies after that, what are likely to be old republic, but we are probably going to have to wait 6'/8 years

Grofneir
01.01.2013 , 02:33 PM | #16
im interested to find out how the new star wars movie is going to evolve the ships, stations and the cool weapons. Also to see are old actors play there roles again.