Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats Your Favourite Mandalore?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Whats Your Favourite Mandalore?

pawnofevil
12.31.2012 , 12:34 AM | #1
Mines Mandalore the Preserver or Canderous thought it would be interesting to know everyone's faves
"Shoot First, Ask Questions Later"

Bird_of_Thunder
12.31.2012 , 01:19 AM | #2
Boba Fett. trained Jaina Solo for her fight with her brother. also granddad of Mirta Gev and "son" of Jango Fett

never liked Mandalore the Preserver mainly cuz i dont like republic.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Wolfninjajedi
12.31.2012 , 01:29 AM | #3
Don't ya mean who? Anyway, mine would have to be....Mandalore the Ultimate(The last Taung, a fitting title), followed by Mandalore the Indomitable. No newer generation of Mandos can compete with the awesome Taung!
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

turnoverla-page
12.31.2012 , 03:13 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by pawnofevil View Post
Mines Mandalore the Preserver or Canderous thought it would be interesting to know everyone's faves
Mandalore the Preserver and Canderous are the same person but he is my favourite

TalonVII
12.31.2012 , 08:47 AM | #5
Canderous FTW.

Too bad Kal Skirrata or Waylon Vau never became Mandalore. Either of them would of jumped to my Fav in a heartbeat.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor

ToEasy
12.31.2012 , 08:53 AM | #6
I can't really choose. It would either be Mandalore the Ultimate, Jaster Mereel, or Boba Fett.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

jedimasterjac
12.31.2012 , 08:55 AM | #7
What is so awesome about Boba? He died like a child, beaten by a child. He is no Mandalorian, he is a petty merc.
Quote: Originally Posted by Koozebane View Post
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

TalonVII
12.31.2012 , 09:05 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
What is so awesome about Boba? He died like a child, beaten by a child. He is no Mandalorian, he is a petty merc.
Well you haven't ready anything in the EU universe i see. This is why you know nothing about old Boba.
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

MasterMe
12.31.2012 , 09:20 AM | #9
KAL SKIRATA!!! Oh wait - he wasn't Mandalore. Crap.

I like Jango Fett and Canderous Ordo. I don't know why, but I never really liked Boba Fett.

Ya know how there are all those Star Wars posters 'n stuff that say things like "Yoda for President." Well I think there ought to be a shirt that says "KAL FOR MANDALORE!!!!" I would buy a shirt that said that...

TalonVII
12.31.2012 , 12:56 PM | #10
Amen on Kal for Mandalore.

Guy was tough but he was fair. And he was all about family and including those who he thought passed the muster for family.

Granted he wasn't about killing everybody, conquest like death watch and the old mandalorians. But try and tell him there wasn't somebody he couldn't beat or an objective he couldn't complete. Go on, I DARE YA.
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy