Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What would make the expansion worth it?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What would make the expansion worth it?

Eurynamous
12.30.2012 , 12:33 AM | #51
I have already invested, but what would make this worth it to me would be rather simple.

1) Major bug fixes introduced with the new expansion.

2) 2 New operations with their own new gear sets.

3) 6 New Flashpoints, 2 unique to each faction and 2 in the Tier 2 category.

4) EC SM rotated into group finder.

5) crafting improved and all the new green level gear RE'able for schematics.

6) Good, functional, open world pvp. (Wishful thinking) but you guys did take on mythic, who should have a base understanding of how pvp works right?

For the whole Jump to light speed space rip off, if they're going to do that, I would like to see it as the expansion for 2014 and built right. Right would include guild Capitol ships, warzones, operations that start in space and end on the ground or vice versa. It needs to be a really meaty expansion and that might just save those subs who have a major hate on for Bioware and EA right now.

My advice, if you don't have a team who is there to create expansions with no deadline pressure, you better get one going. It's not up to the deadline to keep employees working, it's up to management.
The Red Zone
Amadus Starcrusher
I will take your light, force you into darkness and give you true freedom and power

Lsya
12.31.2012 , 11:00 AM | #52
For me, it's pretty simple.

I want to continue playing my characters beyond lvl-50, so it's worth it to me. If I didn't want to do that, then I wouldn't buy it.

I blow $10 on worthless crap all the time. I don't mind putting some toward my entertainment.