Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question regarding Tionese

redsovereign
12.31.2012 , 09:47 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarknessInLight View Post
Yes, but Baras doesn't have to run Ops or Flashpoints, so......
hehe
"Mandalorians Don't make threats. We make promises."

Master-Nala
12.31.2012 , 09:49 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MitchPB View Post
There's nothing stopping you but no one in their right mind would group with a light armor jugg
I would group with a them. But then, now that you mention it, I'm not in my right mind. NM.
Republic Level 55s - Alana, Rickta, Nal'aa, Alan, Myschal, Sinbad, Frank'lin, Angiola, Vesnas & Nightsail
Imp Level 55s - Palatine, Ztephanie, Frank-lin, Ka'Mate, Chisami, Azureraven, Curiosi-dux, Vodoun

redsovereign
12.31.2012 , 10:18 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AsheraII View Post
Well, you could use only one or two of the parts to get the general looks, like the helmet and chestpiece, though I'd stick to using only 1 pieece then, probably the helmet. Your armor rating will take a hit, but if it's only one piece, it's not as big an issue as some would like you to believe.
Bah... well so I can either look like Vader or hood up. :/

I really hope that Bioware starts to rethink their "over the top" design on endgame armors, becasue the awesome thing with tionese light armor is that it just looks like something that you could actually wear. Just nice fabric, not friggin space samurai with spikes and plant things everywhere.

Vlacke
12.31.2012 , 10:20 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by redsovereign View Post
ok so I guess its a bad idea then :P

Unfair that Baras has it and he's a warrior QQ
Baras is too fat, any more weight which would come from heavy armor would render him immovable, hence the lighter version.
Telcontar Legacy

Cleet_Xia
12.31.2012 , 10:45 AM | #15
Are any of the cartel armors anything like the light set you like? Those are adaptable. You'ld still lose the set bonus, until you put some campaign armorings in there. But you'd have the look you want.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

redsovereign
12.31.2012 , 10:51 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleet_Xia View Post
Are any of the cartel armors anything like the light set you like? Those are adaptable. You'ld still lose the set bonus, until you put some campaign armorings in there. But you'd have the look you want.
Ye I've been look at them but no, It was the tionese set that I wanted
Thx though this was a good advice!