Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Greetings Fellow Star Wars Fanatics.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help > Introductions
Greetings Fellow Star Wars Fanatics.

Korgarth
10.26.2012 , 09:49 PM | #1
I am Korgarth a returning player to the game. I have been very busy with work traveling and stuff and was not able to play SWTOR but I did keep my subscription up. I am posting this Introduction to get myself back in with the community and to put out there that I will be starting from "Scratch" I am rerolling and deleting all of the characters I currently have. The best part of TOR is the story lines and I want to experience it agian before I head to end-game content. I can tell you that I will be playing Republic with my first character being a Jedi Knight - Guardian - Tank.

With this information I am also interested in looking for a Guild/Server to join. I am a social person and hate playing games solo. So if anyone has any Guild openings up or any suggestions please do not hesitate to let me know. I will be starting my adventure back into TOR here very soon more then likely tomorrow as I just got home from my last trip of the year.

Thanks,
Korgarth

happysister
10.26.2012 , 10:34 PM | #2
welcome back! always nice to see returning members. ^_^
Lorhin - SS/DF Gunslinger
Sashel - Sawbones Scoundrel
<Fortitude>

HaleLightmight
12.21.2012 , 09:23 PM | #3
hi, it's cool that you try to keep your payments up on swtor
HAPPY PLAYING!!

chaharbagh
12.29.2012 , 10:52 PM | #4
Hello from a Persian-Spaniard hybrid from the USA. Since my first time watching a Star Wars film at age 5, I have been dedicated to all things Star Wars. Vode An!