Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just because you have multiple 50s.....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Just because you have multiple 50s.....

DarthKatt
12.29.2012 , 11:39 AM | #1
A note to those that want to be arrogant *****s just due to the fact that you have multiple 50's.... it doesn't mean you know everything about those classes... for those that aren't *****s, this doesn't apply to you.

Dealt with a ***** who was a Sentinal, tanking HM False Emp and since that person saw that my heal speced commando was near full ammo when the first boss knocked them off and the 2 DPS ditched the group I get told that my heals sucked because my ammo was full..... So I told them that only 2 heals use ammo and he'd know that if he ever played a healing commando. They then replied that they have a 50 merc and 50 commando. I snickered and promptly put them on ignore.

Moral of the story, know your **** before you start to blame others for failing especially when my heals kept the group up when your 2 melee dps didn't know when to get away from the big attack....
OK guys, here's the plan....

Kitru
12.29.2012 , 11:54 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthKatt View Post
So I told them that only 2 heals use ammo and he'd know that if he ever played a healing commando.
4 of your heals consume ammo: Trauma Probe, Medical Probe, Advanced Medical Probe, and Kolto Bomb, all of which should be used regularly (Kolto Bomb for the +heal buff, Trauma Probe because it's amazingly cost efficient, and MP and AMP because they're your primary heals). If you're going to make a post about other people not knowing your class better than you, it would behoove you to actually *know* your class in the first place.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

MikeFL
12.29.2012 , 01:42 PM | #3
Oh. My. Damn.

DAYUM!
Praxys - 50 Sorcerer Nylost - 50 Sniper Sythion - 32 Marauder Rexxel - 25 Mercenary
Kilaeon - 32 Guardian Fordan - 25 Vanguard

Xienive
12.29.2012 , 04:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kitru View Post
4 of your heals consume ammo: Trauma Probe, Medical Probe, Advanced Medical Probe, and Kolto Bomb, all of which should be used regularly (Kolto Bomb for the +heal buff, Trauma Probe because it's amazingly cost efficient, and MP and AMP because they're your primary heals). If you're going to make a post about other people not knowing your class better than you, it would behoove you to actually *know* your class in the first place.
Check and mate!
No disintegrations!
As you wish...

RendValor
12.29.2012 , 04:43 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthKatt View Post
Moral of the story, know your **** before you start to blame others for failing especially when my heals kept the group up when your 2 melee dps didn't know when to get away from the big attack....
And you shouldn't get so defensive when someone is legitimately trying to educate you. You admit it was your fault, you see what you were doing wrong, you improve upon your previous mistakes, and you become a better player.

Complaining about it on the forums is a step backwards, not forward.
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

RaptorClown
12.30.2012 , 07:29 PM | #6
haha no respond from that guy whatsoever

_biddan_
12.30.2012 , 08:01 PM | #7
can i have some ointment?because this guy just got burned.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

CarthOnansi
12.31.2012 , 09:13 AM | #8
Some people who do have multiple 50s, and those people will know something about the class... They played them till 50.
I myself have several 50s and I know alot about each of them, I don't know everything. However if someone is getting something wrong I will help them, likewise with me.

Your post was arrogant and misinformed. You didn't know your own class someone corrected you and you still had a go.

Now learn from your mistakes and stop coming on the forums crying.
Reyer DurinAlyva Durin
"Live Free, Go Down Fighting"

strykerxd
12.31.2012 , 06:50 PM | #9
[QUOTE=DarthKatt;5648947]A note to those that want to be arrogant *****s just due to the fact that you have multiple 50's.... it doesn't mean you know everything about those classes... for those that aren't *****s, this doesn't apply to you.

Dealt with a ***** who was a Sentinal, tanking HM False Emp and since that person saw that my heal speced commando was near full ammo when the first boss knocked them off and the 2 DPS ditched the group I get told that my heals sucked because my ammo was full..... So I told them that only 2 heals use ammo and he'd know that if he ever played a healing commando. They then replied that they have a 50 merc and 50 commando. I snickered and promptly put them on ignore.

Moral of the story, know your **** before you start to blame others for failing especially when my heals kept the group up when your 2 melee dps didn't know when to get away from the big attack....[/

You play your class and let us play ours

Cleet_Xia
12.31.2012 , 09:23 PM | #10
Op might not know his own class...

but they didn't deserve to be berated over their healing behavior by that tank. Bad healing didn't have a thing to do with the tank & two dps getting blown off a cliff by the boss. And their healing certainly didn't cause the the 2 dps's rage quit - that was probably their own embarasment.

I like how our wonderful forum community just ignored that part and went straight to chanting, "BURN NEEEWWWB"

Eventhough the group the OP was talking about treated them like crap for no reason..

Way ta go guys !!! Keep those newbs in line & encourage them to quit the game before they even learn their class!
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~