Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It's time to form a competitive pub team for rateds.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
It's time to form a competitive pub team for rateds.

Xwinluke
12.28.2012 , 07:35 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
Well, considering I'm on the team. I would say yes. ID has no problem taking awful people in.
Haha I love this. But its not just 1 person on pub side u know in resilience all we have for dps is knights. It's group comp that reps have trouble doing. Everyone is a knight or consular. That's what took us so long was not just finding geared people that play there class well but somthing other than a knight. ID always has a good comp. So what cjuice is saying is we have to have somthing around the same for it to be a competition instead of a slaughter.
ObiWalker 50 Sentinel
Darksidious 50 Marauder Wanted

ParagonAX
12.28.2012 , 09:23 AM | #112
Great ranked games again last night, thanks to Talonis for organizing on the pub side!
GM of <Triumph>

BubblŽs | Missbehavžn | Stormrayne | Firerayne | Radžance
Malefžce | Sžlence | Macropyre | Blžnk

For general inquiries about Triumph, please direct your questions in-game to our PR representative, Undercon

Parthenon
12.29.2012 , 04:22 AM | #113
Undercon just got our first ranked team together tonight. Was a lot of fun and we're hoping to queue more in the future. We have a tentative schedule set to queue on Fridays around 9 eastern.

Is there a specific night most of you guys queue or is it just whenever you have the right folks online?
Archus (Guardian) - Aia (Sage) - Ajak (Commando) - The Vale Legacy
Undercon - The Shadowlands
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben." Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker

ParagonAX
12.29.2012 , 09:29 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Parthenon View Post
Is there a specific night most of you guys queue or is it just whenever you have the right folks online?
Physics queues every night if there are enough people on, and if we can find a team to queue against. Send a tell any night if you guys want to have a few games =)
GM of <Triumph>

BubblŽs | Missbehavžn | Stormrayne | Firerayne | Radžance
Malefžce | Sžlence | Macropyre | Blžnk

For general inquiries about Triumph, please direct your questions in-game to our PR representative, Undercon

Inebriatedgamer
12.29.2012 , 09:35 AM | #115
pvp in this game is a joke, improve the pvp, expand it, show that its important to the developers and I'd consider giving pvp a second chance. The pvp seems to be considered an after thought to the developers, so it will be to me.

CJNJ
12.29.2012 , 09:41 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by Inebriatedgamer View Post
pvp in this game is a joke, improve the pvp, expand it, show that its important to the developers and I'd consider giving pvp a second chance. The pvp seems to be considered an after thought to the developers, so it will be to me.
Bye then
CJuice Sandwich-lazy sage seer || Cmeat Sandwich- fat blind engi sniper
lil'cmeat Sandwich- it's a lil Cmeat! Gunslinger || Naked-snake- looks more like plissken, scoundrel
Laziness is a skill

Xwinluke
12.29.2012 , 09:52 AM | #117
I know ill Que against anyone with any kind of group but physics and ID sorry I like to form groups that I know will give you a fight rather than get rolled perfect example, yesterday resilience and a few others where queing ranked games at like 5 pm and this time never happens for most teams we got like 3 games in and we had 2 leave plus then I hear from a little bird physics is forming. I looked around but there was no replacing what we had lost to play you guys. Don't get me wrong I love games between physics and ID but with the right make-up and players.
ObiWalker 50 Sentinel
Darksidious 50 Marauder Wanted