Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Journal of Jore'el Nefarion

JediSolari
12.24.2012 , 06:06 PM | #1
This will be the first entry in the Journal of Jore'el Nefarion. Master Denmar told me that keeping a recording may help provide clarity to my training. I have finished the combat, and philosophy training. I try to be patient and control my emotions, but I have never felt more attuned to the force then when I am engaged in combat. During my studies of Jedi philosophy I felt as if I would fall asleep, Master Brim's lectures where always so dull.

Today I will be on my way to Tython for the final portion of my trials. I feel anxious, though meditation seems to help calm me. I just hope I will find my focus during these trials...

Before I end this entry Master Denmar advised me that talking about the dreams may help interpret them. I have been dreaming of a strange place in some unknown mountains. There is an ancient device and I appear to be holding a lightsaber. There is I think a quake of sometime, and I end up falling. I ended up in some sort of old storage room of some sort. In this room is a strange looking droid and boxes marked with a very strange symbol.

The dreams keep getting stronger and Master Denmar thinks they are force premonitions, yet none of the Masters will tell me what the symbol means.

Time to go the shuttle is boarding for Tython

Bird_of_Thunder
12.25.2012 , 12:12 AM | #2
good intro. wrong section
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

JediSolari
12.25.2012 , 07:29 AM | #3
Roleplaying is the wrong section for Roleplaying?

Bird_of_Thunder
12.26.2012 , 03:44 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JediSolari View Post
Roleplaying is the wrong section for Roleplaying?
sorry if i misread what exactly this is, but it looks like fanfic to me. if its a forum RP it should be in Play-by-post section
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

JediSolari
12.27.2012 , 05:44 AM | #5
Ahh I see.. Thank you for the correction ... I assumed that this would be in the Roleplaying section.. I shall move it to the appropriate area. What is the Roleplaying Forum used for ? Advertising Rp events, or suggestions.. From what I read so far after our back and forth it appears that this is just similar to general ..

jedimasterjac
12.27.2012 , 08:18 AM | #6
Ahh I see.. Thank you for the correction ... I assumed that this would be in the Roleplaying section.. I shall move it to the appropriate area. What is the Roleplaying Forum used for ? Advertising Rp events, or suggestions.. From what I read so far after our back and forth it appears that this is just similar to general ..
Role play and play-by-post is where people rp through the forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Atticus Finch
“Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do.”

Bird_of_Thunder
12.27.2012 , 01:14 PM | #7
Roleplay section is used to advertise RP events, RP guilds, and writing&making characters
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>