Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't login

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shingara
12.24.2012 , 02:30 PM | #171
Anyone would think that bioware had narked off some people who are computer litterate, now they wouldnt have done that would they, bioware would never upset tech savy people would they ?.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

BarneyBash
12.24.2012 , 02:32 PM | #172
[QUOTE=Akkando;

Thanks Allison. And like guiltless says, pay no mind to the "miserable creatures offering slander." After all, they're mostly prepubescent adolescents. The remainder are young males with underdeveloped prefrontal cortexes -- prone to lack of judgement and to whining and complaining about the smallest things (in other words, the perfect Sith). The world would be a better place if such males were unable to obtain drivers licenses, buy a gun or vote until age 26 when the male prefrontal cortex is usually fully developed.
[/QUOTE]

bashing the whinos I have no probs with but that femenazi come near my or my rights I'll beat her with a rolling pin for irony

NoahReed
12.24.2012 , 02:32 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Akkando View Post
Thanks Allison. And like guiltless says, pay no mind to the "miserable creatures offering slander." After all, they're mostly prepubescent adolescents. The remainder are young males with underdeveloped prefrontal cortexes -- prone to lack of judgement and to whining and complaining about the smallest things (in other words, the perfect Sith). The world would be a better place if such males were unable to obtain drivers licenses, buy a gun or vote until age 26 when the male prefrontal cortex is usually fully developed.
Your train of thought is hard to follow but I accept your premise...
Whenever I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story

AllisonBerryman
12.24.2012 , 02:33 PM | #174 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone, just want to point out the sticky on this issue. We'll keep it updated and as we get new information (I'll share it here, too, but wanted to make sure everyone saw the sticky): http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=576755. Thanks again for your patience as we resolve these issues!

Seravie
12.24.2012 , 02:36 PM | #175
Got into the Harbinger.
Those who seek attention and post they are unsubbing are much like wailing babies wanting attention.

SickTag
12.24.2012 , 02:37 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Hey everyone, just want to point out the sticky on this issue. We'll keep it updated and as we get new information (I'll share it here, too, but wanted to make sure everyone saw the sticky): http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=576755. Thanks again for your patience as we resolve these issues!
The post is:

We are currently investigating login and connection issues affecting some players. We'll update this thread with any new information and appreciate your patience as we resolve these issues.

Okay, not anything that will win a Pulitzer, but it's been almost 2 hours.

BarneyBash
12.24.2012 , 02:37 PM | #177
YAY is fixed thx BIoware, now just have to worry about the other tiny things that dont work
companion item preview
companion color coordination
personal color coordination is also buggy but works if you do it right.
and minor lag issues

but hell at least were able to play again

Darthspirtus
12.24.2012 , 02:39 PM | #178
Got booted a few times earlier so completly logged out to do some things around the house (wife was happy about that).
But now I just get the load screen after initial log in. No server or character options available.

kitty_catlen
12.24.2012 , 02:43 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by SickTag View Post
The post is:

We are currently investigating login and connection issues affecting some players. We'll update this thread with any new information and appreciate your patience as we resolve these issues.

Okay, not anything that will win a Pulitzer, but it's been almost 2 hours.
Jimmy the janitor forgot to plug the autodialer back in after he cleaned the hamster cages.

midianlord
12.24.2012 , 02:49 PM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by guiltless View Post
They already have. Calm down. Close your eyes and recite the Jedi code...
But...but...but...

The Force shall free me!