Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

buying the new expansion already ??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community
buying the new expansion already ??

Mistress_Ivi
12.22.2012 , 03:53 PM | #11
6 ... and since I play on the PTS when it is open, I don't intend to be locked out of new content.

If you aren't subbing, why should we care? Sub. Wait until status improves. (receiving the preffered by default when month is up) and pay the half price for the expansion ... you get the expansion and a month of subbed. Win win.

If you want more benefits, pay up. Simple. Anyone who owns a game company is out for cash then keeping people happy, although in an ideal world it's the other way around.
Former SWG Player and Bloody Proud of it!

Mawduce
12.22.2012 , 04:05 PM | #12
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...Z-Debacle.html

21:19 they talk about SWTOR and define it and what this "expansion" is.

47:50 is whats gonna save the industry in the years to come. EVE was years ahead of its time. more and more games are coming out with what they talk about in mind. power to players and the devs just make sure everyone isnt cheating.
I was made to fly, and you were made to die...

PaniMauser
12.22.2012 , 04:37 PM | #13
Why not? I like the game and want to support it. It's not like 10$ is a lot. My lunch usually costs more.

Of course, if you want to be all righteous about some 'unfairness' you see, you are in your right to do so. But so are other people who choose to pay for things they like.

MiaRB
12.22.2012 , 04:56 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by warsha View Post
HI.

Looking over the forums i see I PRE-ORDERD the game ,wft are you thinking off doing this at this state
WHY do i ask this , simple ............
why do you care what other people spend their money on? if you dont want to pre-order, then dont.
can't wait for this game to come out!

Shipwright
12.22.2012 , 09:57 PM | #15
I'd get it if I really knew all the details. If it is gonna be open world PVP, it is not for me (been hearing lots of talk about that).

I'd like to go to lvl cap and get more skill points and the new ability. I do Ops with my guild I suppose we'll need to go to level cap for that with the intro of Makeb. So...if Makeb does go the way of open world pvp, it'll have more implications for me than just getting makeb or not. It'll mean I am done here, basically.

So, I am on the fence now as to my future here. Hope they tell us more soon.

akkerin
12.23.2012 , 01:31 PM | #16
It was a no Brainer for me soon as i saw i could i did the game is good and i can only see it getting better over time.
It is also cheap
Guild Leader Snugs : The Last Legion. The Progenitor Server

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

Mawduce
12.23.2012 , 05:36 PM | #17
lets be honest, they did lead people on with this update. their very loose definition of story and timetables are to name a few. i could mention cost but there has been enough said about that already
I was made to fly, and you were made to die...