Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

After Cathar...

Tahrl
12.21.2012 , 02:26 PM | #51
I want Nautolan.

I bet they'll introduce Togruta.
"Weakling! You will never reach your potential if you falter at the slightest obstacle. Beyond that wall lies your destiny. Beyond that wall lies the full power of the dark side. If you do not have the strength to reach it, then you do not deserve to become a Sith sorcerer!"

Andronicos
12.22.2012 , 12:36 AM | #52
What I want is Zeltrons, come on BW its so easy just grab all of those human faces you love to dump in other races and change the skin and hair colour to shades of purple.

What I think will be next? hmm I want to say Togruta but I doubt it, all of the Togruta in the game only have one face, even Ashara shares her face with all other togruta female NPCs, so I'm going to go with Arkanian offshoot simply because they would be easier to implement.
Darth Vaelren - Dark Lord of the Sith
Captain Galryn Zaris - Just a man making his way on the galaxy
Agent Keldran Reus - "Corellian ale, shaken not stirred"

SithKoriandr
12.22.2012 , 08:14 AM | #53
Zeltrons!

SmugglersLuck
12.22.2012 , 09:24 AM | #54
Zeltrons please.
Darth Zumiya
The Keeper of Light Walker of Dreams

PaniMauser
12.22.2012 , 10:18 AM | #55
Togruta! <3

Vlacke
12.22.2012 , 07:22 PM | #56
1. Kel'Dor, Nautolans or Togruta, Rodians would be very cool also.
2. Togruta most likely, they are in high demand.
Telcontar Legacy

Laris_Rai
12.22.2012 , 07:43 PM | #57
I could see Voss for either the Republic or Empire. Naotolans and Togruta really only make sense for the Republic. The xenophobia really makes thinking of Empire exclusive races rather hard.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride." - Hunter S. Thompson

Karasuko
12.22.2012 , 09:01 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Laris_Rai View Post
I could see Voss for either the Republic or Empire. Naotolans and Togruta really only make sense for the Republic. The xenophobia really makes thinking of Empire exclusive races rather hard.
Not really.
SI- any race due to the fact you start as a slave.
BH- Any race due to being well .....scum
IA- Any race can spy, "loyal republic" races are even better.

the only one that could cause issues is the SW story.

Drakaun
12.23.2012 , 02:50 AM | #59
I wish we could be droids, realistically though they will probably go with Togruta's.

On a side note it doesn't matter what rules Lucas said about Yoda's species, he no longer has a say in it because he doesn't own it anymore, we mustn't forget that, all of Lucas's "rules" can go out the window now.

Talon_Starfire
12.23.2012 , 03:53 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakaun View Post
I wish we could be droids, realistically though they will probably go with Togruta's.

On a side note it doesn't matter what rules Lucas said about Yoda's species, he no longer has a say in it because he doesn't own it anymore, we mustn't forget that, all of Lucas's "rules" can go out the window now.
I think Yoda should stay unique.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper