Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

ToEasy
12.20.2012 , 12:31 PM | #501
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
toeasy what weapon, as the weapon on the station is know space dust.
I was talking about the gun on the republic capitol ship. not the station.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

ToEasy
12.20.2012 , 12:32 PM | #503
No problem.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
12.20.2012 , 12:34 PM | #504
it feel`s weird sabrina being dead
though your bounty hunter can rest a little easier know
think new char woun`t have lighting
weaking her to an extent
force crush and and telkiness
but make her better with a lightsaber

MdLogan
12.20.2012 , 11:05 PM | #505
okay Just letting you guys (and gals) know, I am on a family vacation and will only be able to post in the mornings and evenings if at all.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.20.2012 , 11:14 PM | #506
DARN. Kidding have fun and stuff.

legolegion
12.21.2012 , 01:24 AM | #507
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
okay Just letting you guys (and gals) know, I am on a family vacation and will only be able to post in the mornings and evenings if at all.
hols are more important
hope it some where nice

MdLogan
12.21.2012 , 06:19 PM | #508
On the main land (of America ). Live on Hawaii, so a nice change of climate.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
12.21.2012 , 06:32 PM | #509
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
On the main land (of America ). Live on Hawaii, so a nice change of climate.
cool in ore way`s than one i guess

MdLogan
12.21.2012 , 06:49 PM | #510
So right. Visiting the colder parts of the country.