Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Account wide unlock NOT received

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Account wide unlock NOT received
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

uaintjak
12.21.2012 , 02:27 PM | #1
I purchased (off of the GTN) an account-wide Cargo Bay unlock. I made very sure it was account wide, and that it was the additional cargo bay, not the cargo hold.

I used the item, and my character performed a little animation and there was a flash of a green circle or something. I immediately went to my cargo hold and checked, and sure enough I now had 3 bays whereas before I only had 2.

Logged out and then onto a different character on a different server, and there was no additional cargo bay. Logged onto a different character on the same server as the original - no new cargo bay. Logged back onto the original character. The additional cargo bay that I had is now gone, as is the item I used.

I would like this addressed please.

Beesodd
12.21.2012 , 02:33 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi uaintjak,
There does appear to be an issue with this unlock when purchased from the GTN.

In order to help get this resolved, can you amend your ticket with the character you consumed it on, and the approximate time of this?

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

uaintjak
12.21.2012 , 02:41 PM | #3
First off, thank you VERY much for the reply, and also thank you for making it so quickly. Both are truly appreciated. I'll amend my in-game ticket and this post as well, as best I can.

The character I used it on was the Ebon Hawk server, character name Vrenn.

Time is fuzzy. Sad I know. I believe it was Wednesday afternoonish, but I honestly am not sure.

Beesodd
12.21.2012 , 02:43 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the update. Vagueness is fine, anything to point in the right direction helps hugely.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

uaintjak
01.02.2013 , 09:09 AM | #5
My ticket remained open (which I assume meant it was being looked into) until today.

Today it was closed by "Patrick" informing me that my ticket had been closed and that, because I was a subscriber, no additional benefit would result in my using a cargo HOLD unlock.

However, it was not a cargo HOLD unlock that I used, but an account-wide cargo BAY.

Having the ticket closed means that now I must create a new ticket and hope that I get a CSR that can actually help me.

uaintjak
01.02.2013 , 06:15 PM | #6
I am fast become frustrated with this. Please.

Beesodd
01.03.2013 , 11:51 AM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi uaintjak,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting this resolved, and thank you for your patience. Can you check your ticket again now?

YuriNova
01.03.2013 , 12:20 PM | #8
I like how quick to respond to this one you are and how ignored ive been
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=578721

Beesodd
01.03.2013 , 12:22 PM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi YuriNova,

I have addressed your thread here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...21#post5671021