LGBT RP guild: Nightshade

Slickbrick

"The Order of the Nightshade is both ancient and new. Not a tradition, but a constant necessity. History cannot recall where first it appeared, and throughout the ages its banner has been carried both by rebels and kings. The most famous members of the order have been predominantly agents of deception and subterfuge, but the title of Nightshade has been carried by all manner of people from all walks of life. During the Great Hyperspace War, there was Bosun the Berserker, a zebrak and self avowed Nightshade who would hunt his prey in the thick of battle. There was Voskul Tran, an Ithorian ambassador whose targets would meet their end in backroom deals made amongst politicians. There was even a human by the name of Mikal Idori, a famed surgeon who never took a single life, but was known as a Nightshade. Historians and philosophers have long pondered on the origins and methodoly of the Nightshades, and what follows is my own account after volumous research into the subject…"

- Excerpt from "Nightshade Commentaries" by Maed U'non.

((OOC))

Nightshade is a very special Imperial RP guild on Ebon Hawk for a very special group of people, you! Nightsahde is the only quarterback in the NFL to get two safties in a single game... wait, that's Fred Dryer. Nightshade is, to my knowledge, the only LGBT centric guild on The Ebon Hawk. That's not to say we aren't straight-friendly, but the guild was designed predominatly for members of the LGBT community.

You might ask yourself why such a guild is needed. I'll be the first to say that the RP community, especially on this server, is very accepting of "the gays". But this guild is about more than just acceptance. Gay people have their own culture that straight people usually don't understand (not through any fault of their own). Gay people are like any group of people with a common interest, they posess knowledge that people who don't share that interest have. This isn't a shelter from the harsh, unforgiving internets >=( This is a social club into which everyone is welcomed.

The guild The guild was formed in response to my own, and others' desire to see such a guild come into being. If you'd like to check us out, here's our link. http://nightshade-tor.enjin.com/home[/url]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...