Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Jedi Knight becomes Sith STORY SPOILER

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
SWTOR Jedi Knight becomes Sith STORY SPOILER

-Swag-
12.14.2012 , 11:29 PM | #1
Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOaSnzcVZwM

cknorthpole
12.15.2012 , 04:29 AM | #2
The topic it self is kind of a spoiler. Thanks. You could have named it something else

saremun
12.15.2012 , 05:11 AM | #3
i wish it is true that you can just turn from Jedi to sith. would have been really cool to just change sides or join order of Dark jedies.

LegendaryBlade
12.15.2012 , 06:18 AM | #4
Wow that looked....incredibly dumb

I might avoid the Jedi Knight story for awhile

EDIT: I don't mean your video, it was rather good and the changes made it make more sense. I just mean the story in general.
Star Trek Online Science Officer - "To boldy go where no man has gone before."
Jung Ma RP-PVP Server:
Armetage - Gunslinger

revansowns
12.15.2012 , 06:37 PM | #5
LegendaryBlade the story is fantastic, you are just seeing it out of context. It makes perfect sense within the story's actual framework.
The Darkslayer Legacy
Zhendai - Level 55 Jedi Guardian Valixe - Level 52 Sith Sorcerer Omin'it - Level 52 Sniper Valiantes - Level 50 Commando Thondurr - Level 50 Jedi Shadow Ikorath - Level 50 Sith Marauder Araxxo - Level 13 Powertech Tegldef -Level 36 Scoundrel

Negranit
12.15.2012 , 08:54 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by revansowns View Post
LegendaryBlade the story is fantastic, you are just seeing it out of context. It makes perfect sense within the story's actual framework.
Agreed. You can't judge a whole story just by watching a short video.

amnie
12.16.2012 , 10:29 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by -Swag- View Post
Spoiler
actually, I'd argue that you ruined the story for yourself, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't familiar with either lore - or the storylines for warrior and inquisitor.

Spoiler

(let's pretend we don't have countless jedi on the fleet running around like jedi and you're actually special now when you swing a blue saber)

Icebergy
12.16.2012 , 10:50 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by cknorthpole View Post
The topic it self is kind of a spoiler. Thanks. You could have named it something else
This. Glad I finished the story, I am sorry to anyone who the OP ruined it for.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.