Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BUG: Revan's Robes

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aelther
12.12.2012 , 02:19 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
the cape being as stiff as a plank was a letdown though, that's some of the reason why I was hoping we could have the real deal in this game
I guess that's the reason BioWare did not include the cape on the playable version in KOTOR.
But yeah capes work perfectly in SWTOR, no reason for it not being included.

JediMasterRevan
12.12.2012 , 11:52 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Alavastre View Post
The lower robes were lost when the evil Sith killed him. So, it's all explained now. Go home.
Funny but....
Spoiler
(}H|||||H(|[ █████████████████████████████████████) When Darkness Falls...We Are Reborn Fix Green Lightsabers!

Revanchis
12.13.2012 , 12:02 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Terin View Post
Man, they really need to get on the ball! This isn't some throwaway armor; this is REVAN'S armor we're talking about here! Hopefully, they'll do us a solid and actually update these armor-pieces in an upcoming Patch. Plus, they need to add the add his cape, too!
Agreed. Revan's armour should be serious business. This is probably the most wanted piece of gear.

EATtheDEAD
12.13.2012 , 12:27 AM | #24
lol how sad is it when the gaming company who made KOTOR and Revan can't even get the armor right for the online version of the game they made!?! lmfao

Jesus, this has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in a game.
THERE WON'T BE A HEART LEFT BEATING!
-Sith Warrior's only phrase

Slipfeed
12.13.2012 , 12:38 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by dpwms View Post
I'm not a hater on SWTOR or BW but I have to admit that is pretty tacky. If you are going to put the outfit of an iconic character in the game, don't do it half-assed.
I'm pretty sure they just don't have the tallent left to do anything but half-assed.

Between this and the "Amazing" life day speeder, i'm really just done even hoping this thing can turn around.

I was pretty blown away when I saw what they where trying to pass off as Revan in the foundry. Darth Revan would crush your wind pipe, cut your legs off with his lightsaber, fry your worthless carcass with lightning and feed you to kath hounds for even suggesting he would wear that awful chest piece.

Darth Revan does not need safety bumbers on his shoulders. He is not in danger of wiplash.

His original robes from kotor made him look like the shadow of death itself.

The way they made him look in SWTOR would be more appropriate in a family guy spoof story told by peter where Revan is a mentally challenged nursing home patient.

Its just sad.

Imagine what would happen if Vader's armor in episode 3 had been changed. If Lucas got rid of the cape. If lucas got rid of the controls on his chest and wrapped a nerf tube around his back from the chest over the shoulders.

There would have been a riot. I'm not sure George would have survived.

Somewhere along the line, someone said "Hey look at world of warcraft. The better the armor is, the bigger the shoulders get".

Well then jimmy, pile that **** on !!!

HerrAwesome
12.13.2012 , 01:03 AM | #26
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/439516/SWTO...20body%203.jpg

The helmet clips through the hood on body 3.

Aelther
12.13.2012 , 07:32 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by HerrAwesome View Post
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/439516/SWTO...20body%203.jpg

The helmet clips through the hood on body 3.
Well then I'm glad I'm body 2

Journeyer
12.13.2012 , 12:20 PM | #28
I know that this is a stretch of reality, but is it remotely possible that since Revan is currently...clothed... he might own, oh, I don't know, maybe several outfits?

I, for one, welcome the upcoming "Revan's loungewear bathrobe"
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution

Aelther
12.13.2012 , 12:34 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyer View Post
I know that this is a stretch of reality, but is it remotely possible that since Revan is currently...clothed... he might own, oh, I don't know, maybe several outfits?

I, for one, welcome the upcoming "Revan's loungewear bathrobe"
It's not funny...

HerrAwesome
12.13.2012 , 02:37 PM | #30
This issue deserves to be acknowledged.