Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Battle for the Lost City (OPEN RP )

Bird_of_Thunder
12.10.2012 , 12:22 AM | #31
Wraith cloaked himself and went with them, fully alert of his surroundings. He could was highly-trained and knew that something could always be watching. He kept moving with Nine and Djannis, still wary.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
12.10.2012 , 12:34 AM | #32
Naroth picked up the scans as the droid detonated. He stood up and aimed at any remaining enemies. By order of the Galactic republic, you are under arrest. Stand down and I will not kill anymore. He ordered the Imperials, giving them one chance.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

TORPlayer
12.10.2012 , 02:48 PM | #33
The Imperial troops faked a surrender, dropping their weapons but then quickly switching to their blaster pistols at Naroth and firing.

Meanwhile, the agents had finally arrived at the capitol building. Armed guards stood at the entrance, with 2 gun emplacements sitting side-by-side next to them.

Kriff, we are going to need to get around those guards. Wraith, you got a jetpack?
Lieutenant Vaeran Grimez
Republic 44 Vanguard
Cipher Agent Kaulton Grimez
Imperial 45 Operative

MdLogan
12.10.2012 , 03:24 PM | #34
Naroth wasn't deceived by the fake surrender. He had watched their body language and had seen that they were trying to trick. He moved to the side of all the shots, and pulled a smoke grenade from his belt. He threw it, detonating among the enemy. As the smoke blocked the enemies vision, he began firing in a sweeping motion, trying to hit as many of the troops as possible. The Empire is well known for its deceiving. Do not expect a victory so easily gotten.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.10.2012 , 10:46 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by TORPlayer View Post
The Imperial troops faked a surrender, dropping their weapons but then quickly switching to their blaster pistols at Naroth and firing.

Meanwhile, the agents had finally arrived at the capitol building. Armed guards stood at the entrance, with 2 gun emplacements sitting side-by-side next to them.

Kriff, we are going to need to get around those guards. Wraith, you got a jetpack?
Couldn't we just take them down? Disruptor grenades should discharge those implacements then we can take out the guards. I was in Imperial covert ops, assassination, and infiltration training. If not, yes I do have a jetpack.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

TORPlayer
12.11.2012 , 03:21 PM | #36
The government isn't our enemy here, agent. It is the republic. We are intelligence, not the military. We make this go by with as little collateral damage as possible. Hand me the jetpack, you and Djannis distract the guards.

Kaulton waited for the agents to move out before using the jetpack.

Meanwhile, the remaining imperial troops were slaughtered by Naroth. Leaving corpses scattered across the ground.
Lieutenant Vaeran Grimez
Republic 44 Vanguard
Cipher Agent Kaulton Grimez
Imperial 45 Operative

MdLogan
12.11.2012 , 08:23 PM | #37
Naroth moved the bodies to the side of the street. After a minute, Naroth noticed the Jedi hadn't returned. I had expected him to be back by now. He wasn't sure if something was wrong, but he stayed with the Republic troops. He walked up to the closest trooper. Soldier, who's your commanding officer? Naroth needed to know where they were planning on moving to.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.11.2012 , 11:11 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Naroth moved the bodies to the side of the street. After a minute, Naroth noticed the Jedi hadn't returned. I had expected him to be back by now. He wasn't sure if something was wrong, but he stayed with the Republic troops. He walked up to the closest trooper. Soldier, who's your commanding officer? Naroth needed to know where they were planning on moving to.
We're under control of the Jedi, but our captain is Korros Rowann. He took the other half of the platoon somewhere else
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
12.11.2012 , 11:19 PM | #39
Where were you troops supposed to travel to? And do you have anyway of contacting Korros? He questioned. He was beginning to get worried, he was sure the troops had orders to go to certain places. But if they didn't then he would most likely need to take over, however he was incapable on navigating through the area.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.14.2012 , 10:36 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Where were you troops supposed to travel to? And do you have anyway of contacting Korros? He questioned. He was beginning to get worried, he was sure the troops had orders to go to certain places. But if they didn't then he would most likely need to take over, however he was incapable on navigating through the area.
Captain Rowann should have his holcomm on. We'll check the trooper said. He called Korros on the holocomm. This is Captain Rowann, how can I assist you? the holoimage of a well-built Mirialian in Republic commando armor and a heavy assault rifle strapped in his back. He had hair slicked to the side, slightly over his left eye, and a lightsaber scar on the side of his face.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>