Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

People Who Are Happy With Jung Ma

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
People Who Are Happy With Jung Ma

SawneyRath
12.07.2012 , 03:26 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by inknform View Post
Hey guys. I'm pretty much commenting as someone outside looking in. My toons are currently on Jedi Covenant, which is one of the highest population servers, and trust me, high population does not mean quality population. Since F2P, I feel gen chat is even turning into frakkin Barren's chat from WoW long ago >.> If anything, those of you who love Jung Ma should love it for the mere reason that its not full of bratty noobs who QQ about everything and need to get their rocks off on Gen chat by putting down everyone. /endrant

That being said, I think you guys have an awesome community and if that's not what an MMO should be like than idk wth should be!
This is well said. I have to agree. I love Jung Ma because of its community. If not for the people here, it would be a crap server. Its those people who like the server, and do things to help it, and promote the friendly atmosphere we have that make Jung Ma worth playing on.

If that means we have to have a smaller population, I'm ok with that. I'd rather have quality over quantity.
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

Maanji
12.10.2012 , 09:04 AM | #62
I'm not really sure what to expect. Will we have a choice to stay on Jung Ma? Will there be a mass exodus to other servers if/when xfers arrive? The AP and VZ merge looked good... until the gates were opened again.

As a PvP'er I think cross-server Ranked/Reg WZ's and 8man Q's will help if they make it.
As an MMO player, i think even Jung Ma OG's who want to stay, will be forced to xfer when the time comes. If not by BW, by lack of population. Just an opinion.

I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud. This is the only server I've played on. But this isn't the first MMO I've played
<╬SPCR╬>
Manufacturing Mischief and Mayhem
Bazillions Sentinel Jung Ma

Jonoku
12.10.2012 , 12:15 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Maanji View Post
I'm not really sure what to expect. Will we have a choice to stay on Jung Ma? Will there be a mass exodus to other servers if/when xfers arrive? The AP and VZ merge looked good... until the gates were opened again.

As a PvP'er I think cross-server Ranked/Reg WZ's and 8man Q's will help if they make it.
As an MMO player, i think even Jung Ma OG's who want to stay, will be forced to xfer when the time comes. If not by BW, by lack of population. Just an opinion.

I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud. This is the only server I've played on. But this isn't the first MMO I've played
I have a fear that when paid transfers come in, people are going to rush over to Pot5 and leave Jung Ma.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

Maanji
12.10.2012 , 05:35 PM | #64
Well, we could hope as the only RP-PvP Server that people take a look at our community and decide to come here. Maybe a weeks grace period to see if things liven up. If not, maybe a destination post ahead of time may help decisions?
<╬SPCR╬>

Datuk
12.11.2012 , 04:26 AM | #65
There are a lot of good people in this server who truly value the spirit of community. I am having a good time in Jung-Ma!

Rinkialol
12.11.2012 , 05:42 AM | #66
I enjoy the server very much, I love the community. Not much of an RPer but like spending time with them just as much as the PvPers. (:

Jonoku
12.11.2012 , 03:12 PM | #67
I don't really RP but the community is great IMO. I'll eventually rp on my agent at nar shadda maybe lol. All in good fun.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

Maanji
12.11.2012 , 09:44 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
I don't really RP but the community is great IMO. I'll eventually rp on my agent at nar shadda maybe lol. All in good fun.
Wow, i fear that cantina... while leveling I've been asked, "Why don't you RP if you rolled on a RP-PvP server?" a buncha times. I answer politely every time. But then there's that /cyber chat channel...

I've said too much >_>
<╬SPCR╬>

Jonoku
12.12.2012 , 02:24 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Maanji View Post
Wow, i fear that cantina... while leveling I've been asked, "Why don't you RP if you rolled on a RP-PvP server?" a buncha times. I answer politely every time. But then there's that /cyber chat channel...

I've said too much >_>
Most of us would answer, RP servers tend to be more mature then other servers.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

Maanji
12.13.2012 , 08:03 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
Most of us would answer, RP servers tend to be more mature then other servers.
There we go
<╬SPCR╬>