Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic Space Mission rewards bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Heroic Space Mission rewards bugged?

Paelo
12.11.2012 , 02:13 PM | #1
So I've just finished all the heroic space missions, and no BH com rewards. Not a single one. Each mission gave 20 fleet coms and a small amount of creds (little over 10k I think)

Did bioware change their minds about the rewards at the last minute or is this a bug?
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally

Nanglez
12.11.2012 , 02:14 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Paelo View Post
So I've just finished all the heroic space missions, and no BH com rewards. Not a single one. Each mission gave 20 fleet coms and a small amount of creds (little over 10k I think)

Did bioware change their minds about the rewards at the last minute or is this a bug?
I noticed no BH comms aswell, or daily comms even. You get friggin daily comms for The Impossible sector?

United_Strafes
12.11.2012 , 02:15 PM | #3
I would hope it's a bug because there would be absolutely no reason to do them....again...lol.

deanth
12.11.2012 , 02:19 PM | #4

It's not a bug, because what you completed was the dailies not the weeklies which provide the black hole comms. By completing the new space missions once, you unlock the weekly version of it, but I can't seem to pick up the Operation Regnent Station quest and that may be a bug.

Paelo
12.11.2012 , 02:24 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by deanth View Post
It's not a bug, because what you completed was the dailies not the weeklies which provide the black hole comms. By completing the new space missions once, you unlock the weekly version of it, but I can't seem to pick up the Operation Regnent Station quest and that may be a bug.
Yeah I was wondering at the end if it was a case of unlocking other missions for the BH coms but I can't pick up any other missions -___-

DraonaiMimnov
12.11.2012 , 02:26 PM | #6
The tools up at Bioware probably thought nobody would be able to complete the space missions on the first day... oh well, think again.

Paelo
12.11.2012 , 02:29 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DraonaiMimnov View Post
The tools up at Bioware probably thought nobody would be able to complete the space missions on the first day... oh well, think again.
Weren't really as hard as I thought they were going to be, granted I had enough fleet coms saved up to pick up a few t7 ship upgrades right off the bat, and purchsed two more, but still.

Elear
12.11.2012 , 02:35 PM | #8
Yeah I was wondering at the end if it was a case of unlocking other missions for the BH coms but I can't pick up any other missions -___-
Have you done all missions?
I didn't recieve any weekly after beating 5 missions, only after beating Thanium Distruption as final mision I unlocked both weeklies requiring it, and was wondering if it's only me that has this issue,

Paelo
12.11.2012 , 02:38 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Elear View Post
Have you done all missions?
I didn't recieve any weekly after beating 5 missions, only after beating Thanium Distruption as final mision I unlocked both weeklies requiring it, and was wondering if it's only me that has this issue,
yeah did all of them, obviously they're bugged from the looks of things. Maybe when I get back from work they'll have patched it....or maybe that's wishful thinking

Elear
12.11.2012 , 02:46 PM | #10
yeah did all of them
Now I noticed all answers I wanted were in first post all this time

At least now I'm certain this bug is very random, since we both didn't get some quests, but it's not like single set of them is missing.