Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Re: Hood toggling - I found a headpiece that does it

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Re: Hood toggling - I found a headpiece that does it

Master-Nala
12.11.2012 , 09:07 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Why not just place robes with hoods down? This is ridiculous. They're actually putting robes with two hoods right now. Look at Revan's and Pathfinder chestpieces from the cartel market.
They are doing that. I bought one. But this is a decent workaround.
Republic Level 55s - Alana, Rickta, Nal'aa, Alan, Myschal, Sinbad, Frank'lin, Angiola, Vesnas, Nightsail, Mioni, Hard-Top, Arbaaz & Psionicist
Imp Level 55s - Palatine, Ztephanie, Frank-lin, Ka'Mate, Chisami (BH), Azureraven, Curiosi-dux, Vodoun, Thefia, & Chisami (IA)

LordArtemis
12.11.2012 , 01:46 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Why not just place robes with hoods down? This is ridiculous. They're actually putting robes with two hoods right now. Look at Revan's and Pathfinder chestpieces from the cartel market.
Well, almost all hoods go poof when you put on headgear. So offering an invisible helmet like the invisible chest allows a player to remove the hood on most of the robes. You still retain a clean look, it allows you to install mods, so it's a good temporary solution.

Sure, it would be great to have a toggle that places the hood folded on your back, but for now this would work and give you the hoodless look you want. And the bonus IMO is that it will generate income due to demand, a win win in my eyes.

I want this company to maximize it's profits from the store. That means adding as many popular items as possible in my book.