Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (occ)

icecreampants
12.08.2012 , 10:21 PM | #161
do it lol.

legolegion
12.09.2012 , 04:02 AM | #162
just don`t forget to update me with the colonel activites
p.s. still following just nothing to post yet

ColonelWolf
12.10.2012 , 05:01 AM | #163
Sorry for not posting in a while, I was busy with some things. I'll try to bring up another post later today.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
12.10.2012 , 08:34 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
Sorry for not posting in a while, I was busy with some things. I'll try to bring up another post later today.
no problem, we all have times like that. take your time

Bird_of_Thunder
12.10.2012 , 11:24 PM | #165
Name: Ravvok Skathlonn

Species: Human

Profession: Jedi Knight

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Dantooine

Home Planet: Tython, Coruscant

Facial Appearance: Olive skin, hazel eyes, and a lightsaber burn across his face

Hair Appearance: Long, silver, and well-kept

Body Appearance: Average (Body type 2 in-game)

Height: 1.75 meters

Weapon of Choice: Green-bladed lightsaber

Secondary Weapon: The Force

Misc. Items: Holocom, encrypted datapad, grappling hook, comlink

Lightsaber Forms: Ataru, Djem So

Biography:
Ravvok was born to a small family of farmers on Dantooine. He was an only child, and was taken to become a Jedi at an early age like most others. But the master who found Ravvok, a Kel-dor named Havhst Nokarre, saw something special in the boy. Not only was he a quick learner, but Ravvok was naturally athletic. He began studying the form of Ataru as well as learning Djem So from his master. Over time, Ravvok became a well-taught duelist and one of the most acrobatic for that matter. When dueling, he would usually combine jumps with low strikes that went immediately high then back down again, vaulting over his opponent's head, and rolling to dodge a strike. This led him down a path in which he would surpass the trials with fair ease. After putting down many threats on Coruscant, he found that he liked the place and decided to stay. And that's exactly what he did, along with continuing his Jedi training. However, Ravvok found it hard to stick to the emotionless persona of a Jedi, and soon began a relationship that ended with a heartbreak for both people. From then on, Ravvok tried his hardest to not fall in love again and devoted himself to Jedi study and perfecting his lightsaber form. A tendancy for adventure and many other things, he set off to keep the peace in the galaxy, just like he promised.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

jimdarkmagic
12.11.2012 , 02:55 AM | #166
any chance that i can join this been forever since i was on the forums to do a play by post
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

legolegion
12.11.2012 , 05:09 AM | #167
it is upto meanken but should be alright recommend you post a bio

jimdarkmagic
12.11.2012 , 06:11 AM | #168
well before i post a bio i like to make sure i wouldnt be an unwanted player

meanken
12.11.2012 , 09:57 AM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by jimdarkmagic View Post
well before i post a bio i like to make sure i wouldnt be an unwanted player
sure you can join.. Sorry I have not been around much lately, finals week is punching me in the face lol . I will make a post sometime later today.

jimdarkmagic
12.11.2012 , 10:00 AM | #170
Species/Race: Human
Name: Kaydon
Middle Name: Unkown
Last Name: Veranus
Nickname: quick draw veranus
Place of Birth: Nar Shaddaa
Height: 6’1
Weight: 180
Hair Color/Style: brown shoulder length hair
Facial Appearance: tanned skin, a nicely trimmed beard, with a scar running from his right eye to his upper lip
Eye Color: green
Body Appearance: muscular and toned
Personality: sarcastic and cold he doesn’t like to deal with idiots and is willing to kill to get his job done
Home Planet: nar shaddaa
Current Residence: unknown
Allegiance: credits
Profession: smuggler
Armor/Clothes: a brown duster, a pair of goggles around his neck and a pair of gloves
Primary Weapon(s): blaster pistols he got from his parents
Secondary Weapon(s): vibro knife tucked in his boot
Miscellaneous Item(s): thermal detonator, and flash bang
Background: born on nar shaddaa kaydon was a child of smugglers who wanted their son to be a part of their trade so his father took him on his missions with him and taught the art of the quickdraw to his adolescent son while his mother showed him how to pilot a ship, after his 17 birthday he and his parents were boarded by a unknown spacecraft. kaydon and his parents surprised waited for the invaders to breach the airlock and then a fight for their lives ensues. After minutes of fighting a man snuck up behind them from a corridor in their ship and shot his mother and father the event shook kaydon and in a fit of blind rage he killed the man and the rest of bandits who were hoping for an easy pay looking around the ship he took into account the damage to his parents ship and was sad to see that the damage to the cockpit left the ship unable to fly. The only move left to take for the young boy was to commandeer the bandits ship and leave his parents bodies behind. Years later kaydon became an accomplished smuggler under the employ of the huts and has no real love of either the empire or the republic but he wont turn down any work that pays.