Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why no Jedi Heavy Orange?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Why no Jedi Heavy Orange?

VFWilliams
12.09.2012 , 10:44 PM | #1
Not sure if this has been posted before, but anyway. Why are there no craftable orange Jedi heavy robes for lvl 11 & 15? I know that Armormechs make some that can be worn by Guardians, but it's Trooper gear, not Jedi. I run around looking like a Trooper till Higher level in order to keep the the modable gear instead of switching to unmodable to have the look. There are some pieces you get from running flashpoints and the ones that drop. But no actual "sets" that can be produced like the medium and light armors. Here's hoping they get added in soon cause it would be nice to have a full set that can be used starting at level 11.

hchsiao
12.10.2012 , 08:05 AM | #2
Good question maybe no one have see it yet since it is nightmare try to get schematic. I have to spend over 300k on chain underworld trading mission as I am trying to get lacqerous mesh bracer and belt schematic. (The only 2 piece I am missing.) I think I also spend over 500k when I try to get schematics for full set traditional nylite gear.

I do know there are peacekeeper set (boot is lv 15 while chest, pant, belt and hand are lv 19) I also have 2 piece of reinforced battle gear (boot and hand are lv 19)

There is also legacy gear. (My 2 guardians ran with guardian renowned and guardian exalted gear the sec they reach lv 10. >_>)