Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need help with end game of jedi knight

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Need help with end game of jedi knight

JacksonMo
12.09.2012 , 12:10 AM | #11
I got a head's-up from a friend to keep T7's gear up. It helps to be biochem, too. Only took me two tries.
It also helped that it was not my first toon, and I was able to boost my own gear somewhat via legacy.

LiamKJNZ
12.09.2012 , 05:15 AM | #12
i just grabbed two mates and owned the crap outta him XD good bonding time!

zejaie
12.09.2012 , 06:32 AM | #13
Please; for the sake of those who don't want to spoil the ending for themselves, wrap questions like this in spoiler tags. Its really easy, just select the text you want to put in spoiler tags and then click on the gear that is right above the text box. It will be on the far right of the tools and looks like this http://www.swtor.com/community/image...c/blog/cog.gif
Thank you.
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!

Sentinel-Jordal
12.09.2012 , 09:47 AM | #14
My tips gear up T7 in blue/purple/orange gear with lvl 50 modifications etc armoring 22 and get nearly full columi or better gear for yourself. This you can get from dailies, hard mode flashpoints and operations etc Eternity Vault and Karaggas palace story mode. I am a jedi sentinel fought the emperor with T7 in blue/purple gear and myself with nearly full columi gear. Took one try and the emperor was dead, dead, DEAD
A problem is best solved with a lightdsaber, thats why I use two.

Jadele, The white jedi, jedi sentinel lvl 60
Andrliel, The white shadow, jedi shadow lvl 55

Caddaver
02.10.2013 , 01:27 AM | #15
I geared myself up, after I hit level 50 I went to the Fleet and upgraded my armor! When you face him there is no need to hide behind pillars, just keep that interrupt handy...in my case I used "force kick" as my interrupt. Ignore the clones and let T7 keep them occupied...you stay on the emperor...do not click off him! The one shot kill is his "force blast"...when you see him attempting to cast it then interrupt him and let him have it! Save your interrupt for the force blast only...ignore everything else and keep pounding him. I stayed with him toe to toe and was able to take him out without attempting to use "heroic moment" at the beginning of the battle...T7 kicks off fairly early so it's all up to you. Stim up and keep those health packs ready and you should be good to go.