Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Over a hour and no Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Over a hour and no Cartel Coins

frostdogg
12.07.2012 , 07:34 PM | #1
I purchased cartel coins over 1 hour ago and never got them as of yet but i got a email saying that i purchased them. Whats going on.

IronLoneFin
12.07.2012 , 07:38 PM | #2
same this is lame. i got stuff i need to buy :/

frostdogg
12.07.2012 , 08:09 PM | #3
Coming up to 3 hours and no cartel coins yet.

frostdogg
12.07.2012 , 08:34 PM | #4
bump...

Amodin
12.07.2012 , 09:00 PM | #5
You don't get them immediately - it can take 24-48 hours, so really no point in sitting here, bumping the thread. If you didn't get them after 48 hours, I'd be complaining then.

_tegrof
12.07.2012 , 09:21 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Amodin View Post
You don't get them immediately - it can take 24-48 hours, so really no point in sitting here, bumping the thread. If you didn't get them after 48 hours, I'd be complaining then.
This is not true. It is said to be instant, both in the purchasing and in the confirmation. As well as in the FAQ.

Since there are a bunch of people experiencing this at this moment, it shows there is a problem and they should be acknowledging this or stopping it from getting worse.

To add, their customer service line is so helpful, it hangs up on you after being on hold for an hour and half.

Amodin
12.08.2012 , 12:23 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by _tegrof View Post
This is not true. It is said to be instant, both in the purchasing and in the confirmation. As well as in the FAQ.

Since there are a bunch of people experiencing this at this moment, it shows there is a problem and they should be acknowledging this or stopping it from getting worse.

To add, their customer service line is so helpful, it hangs up on you after being on hold for an hour and half.
Actually, it is. I am well aware of the FAQ, I am speaking specifically to how their system is currently handling the disbursement of the coins. They say 'almost instantly' in the FAQ - real world circumstances are not. Some few people get them in a couple of hours - I have yet to see anyone get them almost instantly. Most of the time it takes 24-48 hours.

Revenos
12.08.2012 , 12:53 PM | #8
Not to argue the point, but they do tell you to wait up to 48 hours before submitting a ticket as it can be delayed (trust me I know). Also, good luck my friend. I have been waiting almost three weeks for my purchase to show up after it was delayed. Multiple tickets, emails, and phone calls to customer support with no fix still.

I hope you have a better experience.

NekoViola
12.08.2012 , 01:16 PM | #9
weird when i got my cartel coins and both times that i bought them i got them instantly as soon as i paid i got them both 1k of coins and 450 coins

superbrolly
12.08.2012 , 03:11 PM | #10
Well you who have received yours are lucky.....I have been waiting 72 hours to receive mine as a subscriber and I have contacted customer service and been told that I need to have patience because they are working to remedy situations other then cartel coins. I have even submitted a ticket and requested to have the billing department that runs the cartel coin area give me a call or email or I be given their direct phone number. But their custtomer service reps said that they do not have the number or a direct email address for the billing department because it is run by another company outside of EA/Bioware.