Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

6 days and still waiting for response to my in-game ticket... normal?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
6 days and still waiting for response to my in-game ticket... normal?

Rykert
12.07.2012 , 04:15 PM | #1
I submitted in-game ticket for some help on December 1st. I have been waiting for in-game help but I have not received any response and 6 days later now and still no response..

is that normal? do I need to wait longer?

it is becoming very frustrating and irritating right now

Roalmo
12.07.2012 , 04:55 PM | #2
yes it is normal, as the man said "to infinity and beyond" seems to apply here to service responses.

DarkISI
12.07.2012 , 04:57 PM | #3
And you can look forward to not getting a response that has anything to do with the question you asked, once it turns up (in two weeks or so). Then you can resubmit the ticket and the game starts anew.
Wenn man mit Todessternen auf Womprattenjagd geht, dann ist alles, was zerstört wird und keine Wompratte ist, Kollateralschaden.

Roalmo
12.07.2012 , 04:58 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkISI View Post
And you can look forward to not getting a response that has anything to do with the question you asked, once it turns up (in two weeks or so). Then you can resubmit the ticket and the game starts anew.
Well, if M0-T0 answers, at least you'll get a laugh.....

DarkISI
12.07.2012 , 08:26 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
Well, if M0-T0 answers, at least you'll get a laugh.....
The time for laughs is long over... To quote Ron Stoppable: "Note serious face!"
Wenn man mit Todessternen auf Womprattenjagd geht, dann ist alles, was zerstört wird und keine Wompratte ist, Kollateralschaden.

BKBNero
12.07.2012 , 08:30 PM | #6
And yet we'll all keep giving EA/Bioware our money... *sigh*
I see what you did there

DarkISI
12.07.2012 , 08:34 PM | #7
Nope. Subscription runs out in a week, not renewing this year.
Hope they will get it together after the holidays. If not... Well, I will have to play something else.

Amodin
12.07.2012 , 09:03 PM | #8
My longest has been 3 weeks. They don't have the staff to support the volume of tickets.

DarkISI
12.07.2012 , 09:20 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Amodin View Post
My longest has been 3 weeks. They don't have the staff to support the volume of tickets.
You know, I could live with the wait time (wouldn't like it, because they should have known before F2P start, that the number of tickets would increase, but I could live with it), but it's not just the wait time. When you finally get a response, it has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with the ticket you wrote.

And that's just customer service.
Then you get the fact, that every new patch seems to add more bugs than it fixes.

The recent CS problems are just the latest addition to a long list of problems.