Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

on hold for over an hour think bioware forgot about me

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
on hold for over an hour think bioware forgot about me

SimonJ
12.07.2012 , 08:18 PM | #1
Can some1 from Bioware please tell the billing support agent I am still on hold as I think he has forgotten about me

Valethar
12.07.2012 , 08:24 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SimonJ View Post
Can some1 from Bioware please tell the billing support agent I am still on hold as I think he has forgotten about me
I'm sure he/she hasn't forgotten you. It's not at all unusual at present for people to be on hold for several hours waiting for the queue to progress. Especially if you had to be handed off to another department or a higher level of support in order to address your issue.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

Torraviin
12.07.2012 , 08:24 PM | #3
major issues with cartel coin purchase right now, some people have been talking about 3-4 hour waits just to speak to a rep

Amethei
12.07.2012 , 08:25 PM | #4
Yeah I was on hold for an hour and a half last night before I gave up and went to bed. I then called this morning. I was on hold for 3 HOURS. I was then disconnected for some reason. This is unbelievable, and my problem has still yet to be fixed after almost a week of it being an issue.

_tegrof
12.07.2012 , 08:26 PM | #5
Yet nothing from them to let people know there's a problem so they don't get MORE people on hold from not getting their coins. Just keep taking the money and getting people on hold....

SimonJ
12.07.2012 , 08:26 PM | #6
Looks like phones are down

Beranzen
12.07.2012 , 08:29 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SimonJ View Post
Looks like phones are down
They are indeed, i'm trying to get a security key issue fixed,and since calling them, is the only way.....I'm screwed for the night.
The Demonstone Legacy JungMa
Kurgan L55 Sith Pureblood Juggernaut
De'inara L55 Chiss Operative
The Darkstar Legacy BergeonColony
Loziyah 60 Zabrak Merc
Kharras 57 Cathar Commando
CE OWNERVIP? Nah.
Regulator Squadron

BKBNero
12.07.2012 , 08:32 PM | #8
The interns went out for a beer and turned the phone system off
I see what you did there

lizardhell
12.08.2012 , 06:49 PM | #9
This is funny, My telephone service provider charges 0.5 USD/Min for calling from an other Country, and since I've read the forum I don't even want call them and be on hold for hours :S
Ps: I forgot the answer to my security question, so I can't log in ....

Kadax
12.09.2012 , 02:36 AM | #10
At least you got through

I've been trying for several days to get through to them on the UK number and all i get is the engaged tone