Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Full Pilot Suit PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Full Pilot Suit PvP

venjinze
02.21.2012 , 01:23 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by HileyQuiggley View Post
Thats right, I play a Assault Commando and am social rank 1. Im going to purchase a full set of Rank 1 Civy Pilot Armor and beef it up with mods. Already got the chest piece done, stats is fine but im lacking a little over 800 armor.

If I can make this work then you babies have nothing to complain about gear wise. Wish me luck!

Edit: Im V59 and have my champ gear. Just doing this for fun
I love how ****** this community has become. Every other post people are calling each other babies, whiners or the like.
I'm a beast.

HileyQuiggley
02.21.2012 , 01:28 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by venjinze View Post
I love how ****** this community has become. Every other post people are calling each other babies, whiners or the like.
I only say babies because im older and the ones who complain are probably kids that have no patience.
<Level Capped>
The Gunnery Commando
Quiggley DownUnder
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800McZMIkbRrdokfzZf.2

HileyQuiggley
02.21.2012 , 01:30 PM | #13
But yes I am well aware its not going to be as good as my regualr gear. My Relics/Ear/Implants/weapon/Wrists and Belt will still have champ stats etc so I will have some expertise. Only problem that will really hurt is the armor difference. Like I said its an 800 difference from the Pilot chest to my Champ chest.
<Level Capped>
The Gunnery Commando
Quiggley DownUnder

savionen
02.21.2012 , 01:31 PM | #14
As long as you've got uber-mods expertise isn't a huge deal imo, especially if you've got off-pieces with expertise on them already, because of expertise dimishing returns. Have fun.

On my Vanguard, who is currently 48, I'm wearing full Jedi Knight armor with Aim/Endurance mods in it and people are pretty damn confused in warzones.

venjinze
02.21.2012 , 01:32 PM | #15
I only say babies because im older and the ones who complain are probably kids that have no patience.
You mean the ' I hit 50 today, give me purples ' kids? Ok, can empathize with that.
I'm a beast.

Grubfist
02.21.2012 , 01:40 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by venjinze View Post
That's because the ones in between are people being babies.

Tenthletter
02.21.2012 , 01:44 PM | #17
But yes I am well aware its not going to be as good as my regualr gear. My Relics/Ear/Implants/weapon/Wrists and Belt will still have champ stats etc so I will have some expertise. Only problem that will really hurt is the armor difference. Like I said its an 800 difference from the Pilot chest to my Champ chest.
Won't make as much of a difference as you think since armor only affects Physical and Energy damage. Most people tend to use abilities that ignore armor in PVP as much as possible, which includes most specials.

The lack of Expertise will hurt more than the lack of armor.

Also, you should do it in the Republic Dancer's outfit!

HileyQuiggley
02.21.2012 , 02:28 PM | #18
I havent even seen the dancer outfit. Sounds interesting, maybe that will be my next project.
<Level Capped>
The Gunnery Commando
Quiggley DownUnder

pinchealberto
12.06.2012 , 02:36 AM | #19
Well am a sorcerer and I use the pilot gear for pvp , but it helps me for the light gear is 80/80 and the pilot is 100/100 and am the only one in full gear that I have seen so far, some other people have it but not full. P.S. I hate that the cover came out and that the Ace got taken out.
O te Chingas O te Jodes. TIJUANERO Insurrecction

HelinCarnate
12.06.2012 , 03:13 AM | #20
People necro the strangest threads.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.