Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wardens of the Sky

Talon_Starfire
12.05.2012 , 09:41 AM | #1
Hi,
I suggest adding Wardens of the Sky to the game.
If you don't know who they are they make the space lanes safe for all.
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

SNCommand
12.05.2012 , 09:51 AM | #2
Mmm, no, adds nothing substantial to the game
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Talon_Starfire
12.05.2012 , 09:58 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Mmm, no, adds nothing substantial to the game
What do you mean they can be anyone from a Smuggler to a Jedi because they travel incognito and use the force.
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

TUXs
12.05.2012 , 10:03 AM | #4
Are you sure you're talking about THIS game?! What "sky game" are you playing??? I'm totally lost...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

SNCommand
12.05.2012 , 10:04 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
What do you mean they can be anyone from a Smuggler to a Jedi because they travel incognito and use the force.
What does it add though? The game needs something that adds unto the story, the setting or the gameplay, you don't put stuff into either games or food just cause you can, it has to add something of value to the game

If you think of some way this might have gameplay value for the players in Old Republic then do tell, if not go write fan fiction or something
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

theUndead
12.05.2012 , 11:04 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
Hi,
I suggest adding Wardens of the Sky to the game.
If you don't know who they are they make the space lanes safe for all.
Thanks

Really? This is the second time you have posted something that no one has heard about. What purpose would these things do? How do they tie in with the story? You need to think these things through before asking them to add something to the game and this does not have any substance whatsoever.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
For free stuff and coins including a one time character transfer.
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy." Friedrich Nietzsche

TUXs
12.05.2012 , 11:06 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Really? This is the second time you have posted something that no one has heard about. What purpose would these things do? How do they tie in with the story? You need to think these things through before asking them to add something to the game and this does not have any substance whatsoever.
I sincerely think the OP is trolling tbh.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

ZORG
12.05.2012 , 11:11 AM | #8
I wouldn't mind a new evil empire added called Washington DC perhaps then everyone will unite against the true evil... LOL what are you talking about? Is it some obscure group mentioned by only one author in the expanded universe?
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to hate
HATE leads to suffering

Talon_Starfire
12.05.2012 , 11:24 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I sincerely think the OP is trolling tbh.
I'm not trolling these are canon groups in Star Wars.
Looking for Sith guild.

Scathe
12.05.2012 , 11:31 AM | #10
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wardens_of_the_Sky for everyone. I had to look it up.

And having looked it up, I can safely say this: No.
I am at Peace; for I know Emotion. I have Power; for I also have Knowledge. I have Passion; for I am Serene. I can embrace Mortality; for I know Death, I am balanced through the Force.