Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Endar Spire On Taris? Really?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Endar Spire On Taris? Really?

Brewski
11.02.2012 , 10:04 AM | #31
The problem is you are only watching videos from the original version. Lucas went back and rewrote the plot line of the original KOTOR wherein the main character must pilot the Endar Spire into a controlled crash landing. It's in KOTOR - The Special Anniversary Directors Cut Gold Edition.

DarthZak
11.02.2012 , 10:06 AM | #32
As said before, its a minor retcon (it didnt actually change anything from the original KOTOR series) and gives great opportunities
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

bpphantom
11.02.2012 , 10:58 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Pcolapat View Post
Dude where have you been? When Spock went back in time in that last movie he changed history and now Star Wars is heading off in a completley new direction. That movie came out between Kotor and this game. It doesn't matter what you saw in kotor. It is all different now. Jeez
I... I want to stab you a little bit now.
@bpphantom - The Forgotten Legacy
"Life's like a horse wearing a suit and smoking a cigar: hard to explain." - Scary Go Round
"Your childhood memories totally wanted it. Look how they were dressed." - S*P

LordRichardEW
11.02.2012 , 12:04 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by bpphantom View Post
I... I want to stab you a little bit now.
*Hands bpphantom a rolled up news paper.* It leaves less noticeable damage.

Tfranco
12.04.2012 , 08:29 AM | #35
Ok let's pretend it matters. What the hell you think they are going to do about it? Remove 2 quests to take it out?
It's an Easter egg, a shout out to games past, who gives a **** if according to kotor it was reduced to ash completely. According to my kotor, revan was a Sith Lord in the end, yet here he is preaching Jedi nonsense you don't see me complaining for a change. The writers ultimately decide what happened in kotor, and they have decided a piece of the endar spire survived DEAL WITH IT!!
Prophecy of five:
Desarion 50 commando Ledyard 44 sage
Darksavior 50 Juggernaut Terrivar 40 assassin
"I love assassinating assassins, they always look so surprised"

YoshiRaphElan
12.04.2012 , 03:08 PM | #36
They couldn't remove those quests anyway - one's a BH main quest!