Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When are All the Flashpoints coming HM mode?

Kendaric
12.02.2012 , 10:06 AM | #11
Hell no to a hardmode version of "Colicoid Wargame", that flashpoint is already annoying enough in storymode. But Hammer Station, Athiss, Cademimu and Red Reaper... sure, why not?
(█⌉▀|▀|▀|▀[o]█]|▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

amnie
12.03.2012 , 01:56 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Kendaric View Post
Hell no to a hardmode version of "Colicoid Wargame", that flashpoint is already annoying enough in storymode. But Hammer Station, Athiss, Cademimu and Red Reaper... sure, why not?
cademimu is my favourite flashpoint. I love the last boss. granted I can see it eventually being a litle annoying if you do it a lot (helloooooohooo esseles!) but more flashpoint options will also mean it's a little less likely to always be thrown into the same one

Mateops
12.03.2012 , 02:42 PM | #13
I dont understand why they are not doing this.

The content is there, it only needs to be adjusted. That you like an FP and not another one is irrelevant. They should just all be available for HM.

JimG
12.03.2012 , 03:05 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post
When are All the Flashpoints coming HM mode?

i am talking about Hammer Stations. Athis. Colicoid war gar ( i love this FP) and the other 3 FPs
They have already said several times that they are going to be doing HM versions for all the flashpoints. They haven't announced a timetable for doing that though. So that's not really a question that anyone in the forums can answer.

Quote: Originally Posted by DarknessInLight View Post
Hammer Station wouldn't really make a good HM Flashpoint. You really don't need a Tank for the regular version.
So if they ramped up Hammer Station into a HM flashpoint, you think you'd be able to survive the last boss in HM without a tank? Yeah, don't see that happening.

Aleeha
12.03.2012 , 03:07 PM | #15
Screw new content, lets just rehash old content.. That's a fresh new idea worth visiting.

JohnAnconia
12.03.2012 , 09:50 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarknessInLight View Post
Have you done Esseles HM? Ironfist can be a b**** if your Tank isn't on the ball.

Perhaps my judgement is flawed because I haven't run Hammer Station in a long time.
Ironfist used to be a challenge but then BW nerfed him...