Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Survivability

Vego_Mohenjo
11.30.2012 , 07:35 PM | #1
Well, I'm considering my various characters, and I was wondering which class you would call the most survivable?

I mainly solo PvE and RP, but I don't want to completely suck at PvP if I should choose to dabble. What class and build would you say is the most survivable of all the classes?

Xargyn
12.01.2012 , 06:39 PM | #2
Well, a tank who guards and protects a healer (who heals the tank as opposed to just themselves) has really good survivability in PvP.

But, Assassin (and therefor Shadow) has stealth so probably would have the best advantage in a PvP environment. Nothing says "I understand the Sith code" like standing off to the side stealthed while all your team mates die.

In PvE, no matter what class you're playing, if you're dying a lot then you're doing something wrong.
CE VIP Remember when this was a big deal?

Aaoogaa
12.02.2012 , 02:01 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Vego_Mohenjo View Post
Well, I'm considering my various characters, and I was wondering which class you would call the most survivable?

I mainly solo PvE and RP, but I don't want to completely suck at PvP if I should choose to dabble. What class and build would you say is the most survivable of all the classes?
Marader/sent...currently I don't have to use my companion in PVE and PVP lol is a joke...the higher you get the easier, more brainless it is.
-I would rather pay for a great game than play a poor game for free.
-Viable and worthwhile are not the same when it comes to class design.
55 Commando - 50 Gunslinger - 50 Guardian
Beta tester...loved the game, hate what it has become.