Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Gift Charts

secfan
02.18.2012 , 09:52 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Nifelhein View Post
Good idea, the format is still not THAT friendly, but much better than most lists we find around the web.

Personally I am using this one: http://dulfyforce.wordpress.com/2011...mpanion-gifts/
I really like this one - thanks for the link.

aluink
03.05.2012 , 09:19 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Corsin View Post
Inquisitor One is wrong... says Ashara likes courting and she dosnt at all
This all depends on when you gave it to her? I tried giving some to her, but like you, she gave me +0. Until I got her to a certain point, can't remember where, I think it was around 1k, and she wanted to talk. Women always want to talk... So when we were talking, I was able to flirt with her. From there on, her likes went up quite a bit. She now LOVES courting gifts (+++). Most guides you'll see have a split for her. The split if for when she turns courtable. Just keep giving her Rep stuff, and eventually she'll open up. She's a real tough one to relate with.

Another annoying thing about her I've noticed is that she always wants to talk on the ship. She won't talk in the cantina. I'm guessing that's because in a bit things are going to get hot and heavy and she's not into voyeurism

aluink
03.05.2012 , 09:24 AM | #23
I've noticed something strange with the math here. I'm giving Ashara premium rank 1 courting gifts and she's at 3400 affection. So that's:

Premium: 1x
Rank Diff: 0.5x (-1)
Courting: 4x

round(1*0.5*4*24) = 48, just like the charts suggest. However, I'm getting only 19, which is suggesting a rank diff of -2. What am I missing here? She's 3400, which means rank 2 affection and a lvl 1 gift, 1-2 = -1...?

Eternalnight
03.05.2012 , 09:32 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Corsin View Post
Inquisitor One is wrong... says Ashara likes courting and she dosnt at all
For companions to like courting gifts you need to be opposite gender and you need to have started the conversations that lead to romance sub-plot.
If you have not done this, it will give 0 affection

JohnnyGatt
07.25.2012 , 05:00 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Dave_M View Post
just a question for anyone who can answer it.

Jaesa Willsaam, is she Dark Side or Light Side romancible?.... i know "romanciable" isn't a real word, but I'm sure you get the meaning

I see the OP chat shows she is only DS romanciable, but another link in this thread says she is LS?

I hope she is DS romancable.....

Thanks
She is only romancible dark side as it says in my companion guide here : http://www.swtorface.com/p/sith-warr...nion-list.html
Jean ,John ,Johnny ,Johnnie ,Jeck , Jev and Nomi Sunrider on "Dalborra"
GamingFace.com Your SWTOR Companion News and Info blog!
Full Companion list with gifts on GamingFace

airbornranger
11.29.2012 , 10:16 PM | #26
Republic chart would be great and much appreciated! Thanks!