Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

bonusses/rewards

redfurry
11.27.2012 , 10:07 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by benjizh View Post
So u can unlock items and gear trough legacy that helps u out when u make a new char, and basicly makes ur lvl 10 companion 3 times stronger then u? What level of legacy would u need for that?
As mentioned above, the human race legacy unlock gives all your characters +100 presence. This is a sorta nice bonus if you're high level, and a huge difference when you are starting - a level 10 typically has about 40 presence, so you go to 140. Maybe "3 times stronger than you" is a bit of an exaggeration, but it certainly is a noticeable difference.

You can unlock it either leveling a human character to 50, or with 500.000 credits. It has a minimum legacy level requirement, not sure of the exact value; and I believe you can also buy it with Cartel Coins. You can check price an level requirement in the Legacy window (Y key if you have not changed it), species pane.

Skodan
11.27.2012 , 01:33 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rassuro View Post
His companion was not 2-3 times stronger than him (unless he is so weak that he is obviously doing something wrong), but one of the character attributes in the game is called Presence. Presence makes your companion stronger.
when i create a character my companions have double the stats that i have due to the amount presence i have from completing companion unlocks in legacy. i have 490 presence from 39 comps done (cursed kira keeps me away from all 40) and the 100 presence from human unlock. so yes it is possible that his companion is 2-3 times stronger than him
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Xiahoufig
11.27.2012 , 02:07 PM | #13
These are the things I could think of that would cause him to get so many mails when he starts a new character:

1. Collector's Edition/DDE items
2. Founder Title
3. Pre-order Bonus crystal
4. 1.2 Legacy Tauntaun pet
5. Party Jawa
6. Hero's Banner
7. Razer naga color crystal (unsure if this one comes in a mail or not)

Any more than that, I haven't the foggiest. I personally get the first six on any character I make.

As others have said, companions are buffed by the 'presence' stat. It improves their health, damage, and healing by a certain amount. Reaching level 50 (not finishing the story) with a human unlocks a bonus of 100 presence for the legacy (since humans can already be every class). Finishing a companion's quests also gives a +10 bonus for each companion fleshed out this way. So if you raise a human trooper (for example) to level 50 and finish all of your companion's quests, your next character will have a bonus of 150 presence.
The Valakut Legacy- The Shadowlands
Hessero 55 Operative (Concealment now and forever)
Ma'ssar'tau 35 Gunslinger (Boom baby)

Skodan
11.27.2012 , 02:41 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiahoufig View Post
These are the things I could think of that would cause him to get so many mails when he starts a new character:

2. Founder Title
5. Party Jawa
6. Hero's Banner
# 1 may be 2 emails if they had the DDE then upgraded to CE later
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

NatureMorte
11.27.2012 , 05:07 PM | #15
There are also the two titles you could get from playing a certain amount on the PTS: The Cutting Edge and another one, the name escapes me. You get two separate mails for these.

EDIT: The other title is "The First Line of Defense".

benjizh
11.29.2012 , 04:29 AM | #16
I wanna thank everyone of u that helped and replied.

I know it helps me, and it will help others.

Thanks everyone.

tglass
11.29.2012 , 09:49 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiahoufig View Post

2. Founder Title
5. Party Jawa
6. Hero's Banner
The refer a friend mount would be another.
Darganon: JOINT COMMAND
PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread