Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
11.26.2012 , 09:39 PM | #2301
Yes... We should be able to hold out until reinforcements from the others arrive.

meanken
11.26.2012 , 09:42 PM | #2302
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Yes... We should be able to hold out until reinforcements from the others arrive.
"Should is not a word I want to hear, jedi. You screw this up, you can kiss your main planet of operations goodbye, and the empire wins a major victory, not something anyone in this room wants happining. now, can you hold them or not?"

MdLogan
11.26.2012 , 09:52 PM | #2303
Okay I will also send a message to the Revivers. He stepped out of the room and made his way to the bridge. Corruck the fleet will stop at Balmorra. We need to intercept it as soon as possible.

Okay, I will send part of the fleet there now and then the rest in a hour. We need to continue helping the Rakata.

Okay. Our fleet is moving now. See you soon.

Corruck sent a small portion of the fleet to Balmorra. While Graal had the fleet move into position.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.26.2012 , 10:08 PM | #2304
The Empire has a weapon capable of eviscerating ships in a single attack. Now keeping that in mind you insolent fool we should still manage to hold them off until we can gain the advantage. IF they don't have any other cards up their sleeves!

legolegion
11.27.2012 , 03:52 AM | #2305
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Yes quite good work you have done Sabrina. Now three floors up is the Cafetiria deck we should be able to find some food there. He said hitting several buttons in the elevator. My goal is to break her spirit and force her to hand over details of the Republics military strength. Give us as best of advantage as possible. However if she maintains her silence like she has been then she will die. Perhaps you may be of some use before I resort to such a enjoyable measure.
Sabrina waited by a seat So if she does not break may I suggest you make her suffer, as her close freinds would then suffer. As they would feel her pain through the force, it could lead to breaking them later. She said with slightly mischeifus glint in her eye.

MdLogan
11.27.2012 , 10:47 AM | #2306
We are in position. The main Reviver force will arrive in an hour or so.

Rafeesh left the room to make his way to the Hangar where he patiently sat on a crate while people ran around the Hangar preparing ships for launch.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
11.27.2012 , 04:46 PM | #2307
Zarron then made it to his ship with Hadock. He walked to the bridge, and took off heading to Mandalore. Mal then said, I will call the council and tell them to be ready to leave if you can't stall the station.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
11.27.2012 , 04:56 PM | #2308
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Zarron then made it to his ship with Hadock. He walked to the bridge, and took off heading to Mandalore. Mal then said, I will call the council and tell them to be ready to leave if you can't stall the station.
"Stupid qustion, but why, exactly, arn't they leaving already? and what about all your apprentices, or whatever you call them? Not going to bother with them?"

ToEasy
11.27.2012 , 05:11 PM | #2309
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"Stupid qustion, but why, exactly, arn't they leaving already? and what about all your apprentices, or whatever you call them? Not going to bother with them?"
They would be leaving too.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.27.2012 , 05:13 PM | #2310
Do not worry it will not a be a short death. Now please have what ever you would like. Markos said sitting down nearby going over some notes on his datapad.

Nerken chimed in again. If you don't mind me saying a small team should be able to board the space station once contact has been established and be able to shut down the primary reactor. Once thats done with they get out and we can then blast the defenseless station into a nice big fire ball.

Kregan nodded still going over data from the stations initial attack.