Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.26.2012 , 05:20 PM | #2291
Okay. Well for the position of the fleet, I got a tracker on Ravna. Give me a couple minutes and I will know the exact position. I think that destroying the station should be one of the primary objectives. He pulled out a datapad and began working with it. He thought to himself that he would also rescue Ravna, even though the main objective would be the destruction of the fleet.

Got it. Graal walked back into the room with a small case. This has all the credits in it. He held the case out for Mean.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.26.2012 , 05:27 PM | #2292
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay. Well for the position of the fleet, I got a tracker on Ravna. Give me a couple minutes and I will know the exact position. I think that destroying the station should be one of the primary objectives. He pulled out a datapad and began working with it. He thought to himself that he would also rescue Ravna, even though the main objective would be the destruction of the fleet.

Got it. Graal walked back into the room with a small case. This has all the credits in it. He held the case out for Mean.
Mean snached the case out of his and and held it out to the holocron "Here's your credits. I will drop them in your damm lap personaly after this meeting. now, hurry up and give us the "important information""

icecreampants
11.26.2012 , 08:37 PM | #2293
Good my money! Nerken said in an excited tone. He then grabbed his data pad from earlier and began scrolling through it furiously. He stopped then turned showed Zero. Operation Crumbled Order.. The Empire plans on deploying the station at a single strategic point in Republic space within the next few days. All indicators from these documents gathered by me would indicate a imminent strike at...Oh my they are bold... Tython. He said still scrolling through the data pad.

MdLogan
11.26.2012 , 08:52 PM | #2294
Rafeesh finished and put the datapad away.The fleet is above Korriban. At the moment.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
11.26.2012 , 08:57 PM | #2295
Then we need to strike, and fast. The generals said that they are starting to get the gun on a ship. We must stall the station quick.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.26.2012 , 09:02 PM | #2296
Stalling will take some effort though they will have to stop their jump temporarily over... Balmorra it seems.... Deploy a battle fleet there to stall them long enough for the others to deploy. Kregan said flipping through the star maps.

Hadock followed Zarron to his ship.

meanken
11.26.2012 , 09:05 PM | #2297
"Ahem.....there is still the matter of OUR pay." he looks at corruck "You people racked up a 300k price tag for that last little op. Time to pay up"

MdLogan
11.26.2012 , 09:12 PM | #2298
Of course. Here. He pulled out a stack of credits.

So we intercept them at Balmorra. Pity we lost a good General there.

meanken
11.26.2012 , 09:18 PM | #2299
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Of course. Here. He pulled out a stack of credits.

So we intercept them at Balmorra. Pity we lost a good General there.
"It's war. People die, get over it" he said in a blank voice that gave no hint that he and zero were the ones who had killed him

MdLogan
11.26.2012 , 09:34 PM | #2300
Yep you're right. Best move along. Kregan should I move the fleet to Balmorra?