Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EC Nightmare 8-Man & 16-Man Pot5 Progress Charts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
EC Nightmare 8-Man & 16-Man Pot5 Progress Charts

OriginalTomoka
11.20.2012 , 09:31 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by portichae View Post
I appreciate the compliment but I disagree with your sentiment,

I think elitism is completely waranted and should be welcomed and expected in competitive progression based raiding. 16 man raid groups SHOULD be held in the highest regard and all serious raiding guilds should aspire to meet this challenge instead of taking pride in accomplishments of mediocrity (8 man raid groups).

Of course if we feel the need to humor them I suppose a seperate bracket is fair. We do have a special olympics after all..
First of all, this is my thread, and if you have an issue with how I want to post these charts, I apologize; don't post in something you don't care for if it isn't run the way you would like please.

Second, if you actually took the time to read my post you would have realized this is not an elitist progression chart but rather a chance for our server to showcase what they have done. In that respect every guild should feel good about their accomplishments. This is not Darkae's chart, nor am I Darkae, and therefore I will do it how I would like. If this is an issue to you, please do not follow this thread.
<Severity Gaming>
Reniu - Sage Healer ll Miuen - Commando Healer ll Saigusa - Scoundrel Healer
16m NiM TFB/S&V World 1st
Hateful Entity World 1st Eternal Warrior

DarkhorseForLife
11.26.2012 , 09:58 AM | #12
Hi there. Didn't see this thread until now. We've been reporting our kills in the worldwide thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=553172

We've downed 16m NiM ZnT, Tanks, and Vorgath. You can find the orginal posts, screen captures, and times here. We also defeated 4 stack Dreadtooth on the first day the servers came up from the patch.

Based on what we've seen between our 8m and 16m raiding teams, there is a definite jump in difficulty from 8m to 16m (which is also evidenced by the fact that nobody has actually reported a 16m kill on Kephess yet... worldwide). Good luck to all guilds working on new progression content!
Moxboss - Founder of <Memories of Xendor> on Prophecy of the Five
Moxboss, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

OriginalTomoka
11.27.2012 , 12:57 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkhorseForLife View Post
Hi there. Didn't see this thread until now. We've been reporting our kills in the worldwide thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=553172

We've downed 16m NiM ZnT, Tanks, and Vorgath. You can find the orginal posts, screen captures, and times here. We also defeated 4 stack Dreadtooth on the first day the servers came up from the patch.

Based on what we've seen between our 8m and 16m raiding teams, there is a definite jump in difficulty from 8m to 16m (which is also evidenced by the fact that nobody has actually reported a 16m kill on Kephess yet... worldwide). Good luck to all guilds working on new progression content!
No worries about the kill proofs, I do still follow Darkae's post on the world kills. Good job you guys!
<Severity Gaming>
Reniu - Sage Healer ll Miuen - Commando Healer ll Saigusa - Scoundrel Healer
16m NiM TFB/S&V World 1st
Hateful Entity World 1st Eternal Warrior

Dragonbgone
11.30.2012 , 12:48 AM | #14
We need more serious PvE players Pub side.. Always trying to recruit but no one wants to join :P
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic