Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.25.2012 , 09:13 PM | #2281
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
It has more than likely fallen back to the heart of Imperial space to be more heavily protected until it is time for it to be deployed. Our only option in that event is to lure the Empire into deploying it into a trap. Kregan said her mind in a flurry going over dozens of plans.

Yeah yeah let's go and get it done with Merena stay here and plan things out with these guys we won't be long. Hadock said walking out of the room.

The planet was devastated. I did not pay to much mind to it to busy destroying the Republic forces. He said a smile on his face as he saw an unconscious Ravna drug across the room and thrown into her cell.
Mean leaned foward "You need to taunt them, present them a target so weak and vurnable, at least to someone not in the know, that they will have to attack or give up what would give them a large tactital advantage"

"Agreed." zero said over the comm "Nerken, why don't you give us your information now. it may help give us an idea of how to proseed"

icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 10:38 PM | #2282
Sure thing where are my credits? Nerken said a sly smile on his face

MdLogan
11.25.2012 , 11:33 PM | #2283
That could work, but it might be costly. Are the Revivers willing to pitch in completely?

At this point Rafeesh stepped in. If they are not then that would be a surprise. If they don't then I will rally as many as I can to help.

Thank you, but who is this man? Kregan do you know him? Is this meeting compromised?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.25.2012 , 11:39 PM | #2284
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
That could work, but it might be costly. Are the Revivers willing to pitch in completely?

At this point Rafeesh stepped in. If they are not then that would be a surprise. If they don't then I will rally as many as I can to help.

Thank you, but who is this man? Kregan do you know him? Is this meeting compromised?
"Oh, for crying out..... this man works for the revivers. thats it, nothing else really. we done with the stupid qustions? this guy going to get his money so we can get on with this?"

icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 11:49 PM | #2285
He's fine don't worry he is a friend. Kregan said nodding over to Rafeesh. Been a while Rafeesh.

MdLogan
11.26.2012 , 12:10 AM | #2286
So it has. It good to see you again. I hear you have risen in the ranks of the jedi. Good to see you again. How have you been doing?

Yes he will be payed. Graal I expect you to take care of it.

Graal was caught off guard but quickly recovered. Yes Sir. I will go right away. He left the room to pull together the credits.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.26.2012 , 12:18 AM | #2287
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
The planet was devastated. I did not pay to much mind to it to busy destroying the Republic forces. He said a smile on his face as he saw an unconscious Ravna drug across the room and thrown into her cell.
Are so it did work then, the revier`s will have less reasources to draw on. Also they be using more to repair the damage done that is good news, and hope fully they won`t trust the republic as much. So their alliance may faulter, with any luck. As I had planted some evidence it was them behind it, so they could do goodwill gester Sabrina was pleased with news, then she added So where do you get some thing to eat, on this station. Then you can tell me what you have planned, for your captive. As she looked at, ravana doped up body being draged into a cell.

icecreampants
11.26.2012 , 04:08 PM | #2288
Yes quite good work you have done Sabrina. Now three floors up is the Cafetiria deck we should be able to find some food there. He said hitting several buttons in the elevator. My goal is to break her spirit and force her to hand over details of the Republics military strength. Give us as best of advantage as possible. However if she maintains her silence like she has been then she will die. Perhaps you may be of some use before I resort to such a enjoyable measure.

Kregan nodded again still thinking over things.I've been fine. The promotion was a definite surprise to me. It feels good to have accomplished so much in the order. We can talk later but right now the Empire is a more pressing issue. We should begin planning with the General and the others to see if we cannot get a strategy worked out to take that station down.

ToEasy
11.26.2012 , 04:27 PM | #2289
Well they have been making a gun that can be fitted on our ships. So far it is able to destroy an entire capitol ship with one shot. They are working on making it so it can destroy an entire fleet. If we can keep the station busy long enough until they can put the gun on a ship, we could destroy the station in a couple of shots.
Zarron then began to walk to his ship.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
11.26.2012 , 04:44 PM | #2290
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Well they have been making a gun that can be fitted on our ships. So far it is able to destroy an entire capitol ship with one shot. They are working on making it so it can destroy an entire fleet. If we can keep the station busy long enough until they can put the gun on a ship, we could destroy the station in a couple of shots.
Zarron then began to walk to his ship.
"I like the way he thinks. the direct and simple approch. no fancy crap, just go in and annalate them. HEY, GENERAL! THOSE CREDITS READY YET?"