Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Paid charcter transfer

JPLaro
11.25.2012 , 01:54 PM | #21
I WANT PAID CHARACTER TRANSFERS.

1000$ 10000$ I DONT CARE TRANSFER MY CHARACTERS **** GOD DAMMIT SCREW YOUU

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

aa

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AahahHAhahAHahahHahahHAHAHhahAHahahAHahAHahAHAhaA

Janrek
11.25.2012 , 02:17 PM | #22
Can't tel if sarcasm or pure rage. Either way I like it.

FourPawnBenoni
11.25.2012 , 03:01 PM | #23
/signed

but hoping they don't go extreme like most things they do the first time and charge an unfair amount. I think 100 cartel coins would be fair.

btcorrad
11.25.2012 , 06:12 PM | #24
Seriously. I can only come to a hypothesis of political failure within EA. They have the technology. High Pop servers are online. They've completed multiple server transfers where we really didn't get a choice. Cartel shop is up and running. The F2P is live and should have ZERO bearing on where paying customers want their toons (which server).

The only reason this could be not currently available is if there is an initiative from on high somewhere within where they ultimately want this MMO model to fail so that they can better pitch into product markets where they have more investment. I see other issues with the game that should've long ago been resolve that do not, in any way, detract from my suspicion.

Server transfers cost them nothing and there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of people whom have posted here and all over the net, requesting this option, and offering to PAY REAL MONEY for the service for over 9 months.

So, either EA is HORRIBLY fail and mismanaged (likely), or could care less about the success of this product (signs point to this), or the fail that EA pushed on BW was intentional (signs also point to this) - or a mix of all three.

andretious
11.25.2012 , 06:38 PM | #25
i want this badly!

HELLCAMAWALKN
11.26.2012 , 01:10 AM | #26
Well they do still have the "transfer server" option on your account but it leads nowhere, so it migth be wishful thinking but I am hopeing its still there for a reason. But this would not be the first time a star wars mmo has let me down..... RIP Galaxies

btw anyone else on here form eclipse server pre nge

NoTomorrow
11.26.2012 , 01:51 AM | #27
Someone at EA doesn't want to make some extra money.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Janrek
11.26.2012 , 01:58 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by btcorrad View Post
Seriously. I can only come to a hypothesis of political failure within EA. They have the technology. High Pop servers are online. They've completed multiple server transfers where we really didn't get a choice. Cartel shop is up and running. The F2P is live and should have ZERO bearing on where paying customers want their toons (which server).

The only reason this could be not currently available is if there is an initiative from on high somewhere within where they ultimately want this MMO model to fail so that they can better pitch into product markets where they have more investment. I see other issues with the game that should've long ago been resolve that do not, in any way, detract from my suspicion.

Server transfers cost them nothing and there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of people whom have posted here and all over the net, requesting this option, and offering to PAY REAL MONEY for the service for over 9 months.

So, either EA is HORRIBLY fail and mismanaged (likely), or could care less about the success of this product (signs point to this), or the fail that EA pushed on BW was intentional (signs also point to this) - or a mix of all three.
Beautiful. Couldn't agree more.

Fettucini
11.26.2012 , 01:07 PM | #29
Feel free to add me to the list of people looking forward to this.
BOUNTY HUNTER
MERCENARY

JidiJedi
11.26.2012 , 01:32 PM | #30
/signed

I think one of the reasons they're waiting on transfers is that they're waiting to see the server pops stabilize after f2p has been out for a couple of months. I think they see where the server pops are after all the f2ps have maxed out their characters. Also, they'll probably evaluate how many of the f2ps stay active along with looking at the pace they are attracting new players.

Hopefully, by the spring they'll know everything they need to know and release the option for paid transfers.