Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OMG BW, really with the server pops? REALLY?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
OMG BW, really with the server pops? REALLY?!

Radzkie
11.25.2012 , 02:38 PM | #21
I'm no expert in these sorts of things, but maybe they shouldn't allow F2Pers on when the severs are already heavy. They don't need to be pushing severs to their limits. Let them wait so that they do not disturb subs play time.

Andryah
11.25.2012 , 02:56 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by bahdasz View Post
OP pays to play, not sit and wait for a slot to open on the server, or wait around while the fix it because it melted down due to their poor planning.
I just checked... none of the servers has a wait queue. OP is OVER REACTING.
Negativity achieves nothing positive or productive. It's hostile and it reveals a persons true character. It's a useless and miserable way to spend one's time, IMO ... but some people like being miserable I guess. This is true in real life and it is true inside MMOs.

Astronium
11.25.2012 , 03:09 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Abominant View Post
Why should they open up more servers when we all know the populations will start to drop off again in the coming weeks?

Just wait it out a little longer. The remaining 2 servers in this game will be back to 24/7 Light/Standard population soon enough and then you can make another post whining about how long the queue times are.
Im sorry what region are you in?... I came back about a month or so before f2p went on, not once did I see anything below standard besides 4-6 am in the mornings, in fact during the day most servers were heavy or full :P

jibboo
11.25.2012 , 03:46 PM | #24
Until they implement cross-server warzone queues, I say the more people on the server, the better.

Hell, consolidate them down to a single server for all I care.

Would love insta-queues.
Zimbra - Assassin

HelinCarnate
11.25.2012 , 04:31 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
in december people wanted more server
Except for some of us who were saying to leave the number as is, allow the short queue times of around 15 min or so and maybe open 1 or 2 servers as needed only when every single other server has a queue.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.
http://www.swtor.com/r/mB5FPn obligatory referral link.

SawneyRath
11.25.2012 , 04:31 PM | #26
Why not come to Jung Ma? We don't have those "Big Server" problems. Lmao.
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

maximumdamages
11.25.2012 , 04:35 PM | #27
No one can be happy, can they? First everybody was complaining that there wasn't enough people, now everybody is complaining that there is to much people.

Liquidacid
11.25.2012 , 04:37 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by maximumdamages View Post
No one can be happy, can they? First everybody was complaining that there wasn't enough people, now everybody is complaining that there is to much people.
welcome to the real world... where no one is ever happy and it's all always everyone else's fault
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

bahdasz
11.25.2012 , 05:03 PM | #29
So everyone likes sitting around waiting to play the game then? Funny, I pay to play it, not wait to play it. Server queues are ridiculous, if it's that full, split it onto another server.

Tarbacca
11.25.2012 , 05:13 PM | #30
You're kidding, right? Unless you were here when the launch wait times to get into a server were hours, you shouldn't complain about anything.