Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Wall of Crazy

Abominant
11.25.2012 , 02:17 PM | #1
You guys remember the "Wall of Crazy" they used to bring up all the time, pre-launch?

I wonder if anything from the Wall has been added to the game since then? I doubt Free to Play was on that Wall of Crazy.

Do you think it still exists?

veyl
11.25.2012 , 02:22 PM | #2
Most of those Devs don't even exist. One of them probably took that home with them.

Deewe
11.25.2012 , 02:29 PM | #3
It's been fired... there are only ashes left.

Ansalem
12.17.2012 , 11:15 PM | #4
The wall of crazy? more like the wall of forgotten dreams of the way the universe should be...RIP Wall

ConradLionhart
12.18.2012 , 12:35 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by veyl View Post
Most of those Devs don't even exist. One of them probably took that home with them.
I first heard of it from Daniel Erickson, and we all know what happened to him.
Level 50 Jedi Guardian

Expanded Companion System
http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...6&postcount=28

Blarpped
12.18.2012 , 12:42 AM | #6
Don't worry. They'll eventually put a replica of it in the cash shop for 2400 CC. "Own this wonderful piece of history." I can even see the 19 year old dev from Half Baked doing another dev diary and telling us how awesome it's going to be.

Then for Christm... er excuse me "Lifeday" they'll put lights on it and sell it as a totally new item.

Zoiks
12.18.2012 , 12:46 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by veyl View Post
Nice, I imagine an Office Space moment.

This is my wall of crazy. If you take it I'm gonna have to burn down the building.

aeterno
12.18.2012 , 12:58 AM | #8
The wall was mentioned in the last live blog event so it still exists. In fact it probably got exponentially bigger as things that were once a "realistic prospects" got bumped on it due to the change in the games fortunes.

chuixupu
12.18.2012 , 01:54 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
The wall was mentioned in the last live blog event so it still exists. In fact it probably got exponentially bigger as things that were once a "realistic prospects" got bumped on it due to the change in the games fortunes.
Yeah....now like, almost everything is on the "wall of crazy".

Character transfers? INSAAAAANE
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant