Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preserve the RP servers

Halaek
11.25.2012 , 07:59 AM | #1
Please please open more regular PvE servers. Due to the queues on the current ones the new F2P players that are not roleplayers are flooding the RP dedicated servers. Im not having a go at PvE servers or PvE players, its just they do not fit on roleplay servers and vice versa
Red Nova
Students of the Dark Side

SawneyRath
11.25.2012 , 08:15 AM | #2
Should come to Jung Ma. We have no ques or waits. :P.
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

Jamagh
11.25.2012 , 09:27 AM | #3
I never have a que. Maybe I am just lucky. And I am on an RP server.

Asavrede
11.25.2012 , 09:46 AM | #4
I think that's too late. Progenitor is pretty much a cesspool now if you dont turn off anything public =/

Eaglec
11.25.2012 , 10:35 AM | #5
At launch we had a lot of threads screaming for more servers, a few months later we had threads screaming about the need to allow character transfers and server merges because everywhere was a ghost town. Then we had the threads complaining that the forced server merge lost their character/legacy name. Now f2p starts and the cycle starts all over. Please, lets not have any new servers for a few months so we can see how this goes.

BadOrb
11.25.2012 , 10:50 AM | #6
How do you know they aren't RPing over microphones ? Or in their heads ? Anyways the more the merier and indeed see how it goes. People don't have to RP openly in orange/brown writing or using say you know?

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

OddballEasyEight
11.25.2012 , 11:44 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post
How do you know they aren't RPing over microphones ? Or in their heads ? Anyways the more the merier and indeed see how it goes. People don't have to RP openly in orange/brown writing or using say you know?

Cheers,

BadOrb.
People named "HipHop" or "SleepyBurger" are not roleplayers.
Plain and simple.
And a roleplaying server is actually about roleplaying with eachother, not roleplaying with yourself in your head. You can do that on any server.

DarthTHC
11.25.2012 , 12:00 PM | #8
This is a natural spike in population due to so many people being off work and/or school. In a few days, it will be back to normal.

The last thing we need is to add more servers due to a very temporary spike in population.
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

Kendaric
11.25.2012 , 12:05 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Plain and simple.
Names like that end up on my ignore list as soon as I see them. Unfortunately this is currently filling up my ignore list pretty fast, which leads to:

Can we please get more room on our ignore lists?
(█⌉▀|▀|▀|▀[o]█]|▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

BadOrb
11.25.2012 , 12:07 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Plain and simple.
And a roleplaying server is actually about roleplaying with eachother, not roleplaying with yourself in your head. You can do that on any server.
Your last sentence said it all , you can roleplay in your head on any server , therefore you can roleplay in your head on an RP server. The two names you quoted aren't that bad and considering there are hardly any names left on any server because of the mergers then yeah. They are no different from people calling themselves things such as "Dox'in'xxis" , "Plehh'boleh' , which are the types of names iv'e seen. Those people have to use symbols and double letters just to create their characters. Remember what part of MMORPG stands for.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12