Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Bank

Lunavi
11.25.2012 , 09:47 AM | #31
Yes! I love this idea so much.

Flux__Capacitor
11.30.2012 , 06:46 AM | #32
Please give us legacy bank.
I need a legacy bank.

Dirtyshadow
11.30.2012 , 07:13 AM | #33
Here here, a Legacy Bank.

Also I would like it if the trade skills could be set so they can use mats held in the "Legacy Bank" first.
__________________________________________________ ______________
Makes a multi-million dollar game and forgets to advertise it in the Australia, the countries they actually built a server for ??? Start marketing the game, viral ads, full page newspaper ads, media circus. Thats population control... new customers.

Yaesive
01.02.2013 , 01:24 PM | #34
Well we have seen the holiday's come and go and we have seen the discussion and launch of the F2P system along with the Cartel Market. While all these are nice items, I feel it is time to remind the development comment that this would be a small quick hit item to deliver to the player community especially with some of the items mentioned in the Star Wars: The Old Republic - State of the Game #2. If you look at Topic 3 and the implications of the pending character transfer between servers that we might see this year.

Now having stated this and all I do understand and repeat that it will require DB time more than other items, but considering that Legacy Names are assumed to be unique it should be simply especially since it would be account based.

Just my friendly reminder.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

rreddy
01.17.2013 , 09:53 PM | #35
+1 to Legacy Cargo Hold / Credits. It would be so convenient. Please make this happen.