Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (occ)

ColonelWolf
11.25.2012 , 01:39 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Chrigel sniffed the air again before turning his back to Meanken. He smelled deceit in his words but did not want to be confrontational about it. Go now. Good luck with surviving those death squads and what not. He then walked back into the Cantina sitting back at the bar and ordering several more drinks.
I see wolf is not the only one with a heightened sense of smell, among other things.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 01:41 AM | #32
Of course not

ColonelWolf
11.25.2012 , 01:55 AM | #33
I assume that Antaris didn't say or think anything after Wolf growled at her and left?
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

meanken
11.25.2012 , 01:58 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
I assume that Antaris didn't say or think anything after Wolf growled at her and left?
eh, not really, you kinda walked past fast. at most, she would have just looked away all fearful like in keeping with her cover

ColonelWolf
11.25.2012 , 02:10 AM | #35
Not even sligthly concerned that he may be onto her disguise?

Edit: And what time is it RP-wise?

meanken
11.25.2012 , 02:12 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
Not even sligthly concerned that he may be onto her disguise?

Edit: And what time is it RP-wise?
well, sure, but I was going to get into that later when I had a tad more to post then just that lol. let's say lunchtime just hit, seems resonable given we started at sunrise

legolegion
11.25.2012 , 06:18 AM | #37
Wolf hope you don`t mind me having a go killing you
but had to think of a reason why sabrina was here

LegendaryBlade
11.25.2012 , 06:34 AM | #38
Saw this earlier and thought "This looks cool, i'll try to slip in to this later if they still need people" and you guys are already up to four pages of post! I never realized the rp board on SWTOR moved so fast.

legolegion
11.25.2012 , 07:19 AM | #39
not to late to join just need meanken to permission and a bio

meanken
11.25.2012 , 11:36 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryBlade View Post
Saw this earlier and thought "This looks cool, i'll try to slip in to this later if they still need people" and you guys are already up to four pages of post! I never realized the rp board on SWTOR moved so fast.
lol, it usualy doesen't. usualy what happens is that someone makes a post, and whoever it is directed at is offline, so it takes a while. just so happened that everyone was on at the same time